Protein Sparing French Fries
My recipe for protein french fries is so easy and so delicious!
I love that my kids love Primal Kitchen Ketchup! It is sugar free and so yummy! We always serve it with these delicious keto French fries!
Primal Kitchen sauces are delicious! If you want to get your children to cut out the sugar, I highly suggest trying Primal Kitchen’s ketchup! Primal Kitchen Ketchup has the most delicious tomato flavor! I can’t believe I ever liked traditional ketchup which just seems like a sugar bomb to me now.
It is shocking where sugar is hidden! The majority of the sugar we eat isn’t even known!
I’ve even had a restaurant owner tell me they make smash hamburgers with sugar! Sugar helps caramelize and make a crispy edge on the hamburgers! Sheesh sugar in meat? No thank you!
Another thing I love about Primal Kitchen is that they do not use harmful oils in any of their products!
You are going to love this protein sparing French fry recipe! Especially with them dipped in Primal Kitchen Ketchup or if you are like me, I like it with the Primal Kitchen Ranch!
Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off!
Click HERE to learn more about Protein Sparing Modified Fasting.
- Cut the protein sparing bread into thin French fry shapes.
- Place the Primal Kitchen Avocado oil into a large cast iron skillet and heat to medium high heat.
- Once hot, add the protein sparing French fries. Cook until golden brown, about 20 seconds (take care, depending on the temperature of the oil they can brown quickly), rotate and cook on all sides until golden brown. Add more oil if needed.
- Remove from heat and place onto a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with plenty of Primal Kitchen Ketchup and Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing!
- NOTE: To lower the calories, you can bake the PSMF French Fries. Spray the fries with Primal Kitchen Avocado oil spray and place on a baking sheet in a 350 degree F oven for 15-25 minutes or until crispy and golden.
77 calories, 5g fat, 7g protien, 0.4g carbs, 0g fiber
P:E ratio 1.3
(Note: if you drain the fries on a paper towel there will be even less fat)
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Oh thank you Maria! I just got your PSMF cookbook yesterday and want the 2nd and 3rd cookbooks! PSMF is breaking my stall after 3 years! I can’t tell you how appreciative I am!! Thank you!!! ️“ Chris
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!