The BEST Chicken Wings
I have GREAT news!!! Butcherbox now has wings! Yes! Organic wings mailed right to your front door! Click HERE to order organic WINGS to your front door!
If you order from July 24th until July 29th, new ButcherBox customers will receive 3 lbs of free-range organic chicken wings in EVERY order for the lifetime of their subscription.
- 1 pound chicken wings or chicken drummies
- 2 cups pickle juice (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Redmond Real Salt
- RANCH DRESSING:
- 4 ounces cream cheese (or mayo if dairy free)
- ¼ cup Kettle and Fire Bone Broth (chicken or beef)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoons dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon dried chives
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl. Add the pickle juice and allow to marinade for 2 hours or overnight.
- Spray air fryer basket with avocado oil spray and preheat to 380 degrees F. Remove wings from the pickle juice and pat dry. Season chicken wings on all sides with salt. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 25 minutes at 380 degrees F. Flip the wings after 15 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, increase the temperature to 400°F and cook for 6-7 more minutes until the skin is browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile make the Ranch by placing the softened cream cheese in a small bowl and stir to loosen. Slowly add the broth and stir until smooth. Add the seasonings, taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Serve wings with Ranch on the side for dipping. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- To reheat, place wings in air fryer at 350°F for 5 minutes, then increase temperature to 400°F and cook for 3-5 more minutes until warm to your liking and crispy.
288 calories, 19g fat, 27g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I just want to say thank you! I’m having my first cycle naturally in I don’t know how long. YEARS! I have PCOS and my Dr put me on birth control at 16 so I would have regular cycles to “help” my PCOS. I wish I had known about The Ketogenic life way back then!
After getting married 8 years ago I stopped taking birth control to try to conceive. When I stopped BC my cycle didn’t return. 10 months later my OB decided to start me on fertility meds that forced me to have cycles. Between fertility treatments I never had cycles on my own. I conceived my son on my last fertility treatment cycle that I was able to afford and was blessed with my miracle baby. Since recovering from his birth in November of 2015, I haven’t had a cycle on my own. I started fertility treatments in November or 2016 which gave me cycles, and unfortunately miscarried twice between December and April.
Since April I haven’t had a period, but almost a month into your meal plans in The 30 Day Ketogenic Cleanse my cycle started on it’s own!!! This is such great news for me, my PCOS and my fertility.
I also have more energy, better skin, sleeping much better and I’m so much happier. I didn’t realize how sad I really was and I know that changing my diet has helped with that mental shift to happiness and self love. I can not thank you enough for sharing your passion with the world. I’m so thankful I found your website last year which started me on this path to health and wellness. I’ve also dropped 15 pounds this past month as well which is an added bonus! Thank you for helping me find me again!” Laura
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto School!