Did you know that most universities are allowing air fryers in dorms???
I would have LOVED this in my dorm considering most of the food in the cafeteria made me ill. The cost of an air fryer and a few groceries could save a ton, not just in money but in your health!
I love how easy my air fryer is to clean and how fast it makes delicious food like this Air Fryer Steak recipe!
Just think, you can study while the air fryer cooks you a delicious healthy air fryer steak!
I love that all I have to do each night is look into my freezer and pull out something from my Butcherbox order and I have dinner in only minutes! I often pull out steaks; I sometimes pull out Butcherbox ribeye steak, new york strip steak, a top sirloin AND salmon just to see the different flavors and we all share! Micah prefers salmon over steak and with my air fryer, I do not mind being a “short order cook” and make a variety of different meals!
This air fryer steak recipe is also Carnivore Level 1!
If you would like to learn more about Carnivore levels and my autoimmune protocol, check out my new Carnivore course which has over 100 recipes for you to use! Click HERE to find more carnivore recipes! Click HERE to view my Carnivore Class.
- 1 (6 ounce) ¾ inch thick New York strip steak
- Melted lard or tallow (I used Fat Works brand)
- Redmond Real Salt
- Remove steak from the fridge. Brush all sides with melted lard and season well on all sides with salt. Allow to come to room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Place in the air fryer and cook at 410 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until cooked to your desired doneness.(see chart below)
- Remove from air fryer and allow to rest for 10 minutes before devouring!
135°F Medium Rare
155°F Medium Well
165°F Well Done
406 calories, 31g fat, 32g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fiber