Easy Broiled Salmon
Too often I hear “I don’t have time to cook.” Let’s be honest, we are all busy and all want easy yet tasty food to enjoy after a long day of work. My trick is that I always plan the day before what I am going to make for my family. The night before I’ll take out a few fillets out of the freezer the night before and make a delicious meal like this Easy Broiled Salmon recipe. If you are looking for an easy weeknight dinner you must try this Easy Broiled Salmon!
To save time so I can spend more time in the kitchen rather than running to a grocery store and waiting in line, I often get food shipped right to my front door! I was searching and searching for a quality source for fish and seafood and I finally found Cameron’s Seafood!
- Place the oven rack in the top position, about 4 inches below the broiler.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Sprinkle salmon with a generous amount of salt and pepper, then place on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet, skin side down.
- Broil for about 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the salmon’s thickness, until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon, then garnish with your favorite herb. Serve on top of cauliflower purée if desired.
131 calories, 4g fat, 22g protein, 0.3g carbs, 0.1g fiber