Easy Baked Chicken Wings
I have GREAT news!!! Butcherbox now has wings! Yes! Organic wings mailed right to your front door! Click HERE to order organic WINGS to your front door!
If you order from July 24th until July 29th, new ButcherBox customers will receive 3 lbs of free-range organic chicken wings in EVERY order for the lifetime of their subscription.
One of my son Kai’s favorite snacks is chicken wings! And my boys love anything dipped into Ranch Dressing! So I married the two and made Easy Baked Ranch Chicken Wings!
I once was very intimidated to make chicken wings but after the first time I made them I was shocked at how easy it was which is why I wanted to make this video for you!
I am not a gadget girl so when Craig gifted me a Smart Oven, I didn’t think I would use it. Oh boy, was I wrong! I use it everyday! I love that it heats up in no time, yet it doesn’t heat up the whole house! My Smart Oven also has an AIR FRYER! To find my beloved Smart Oven click HERE.
- 5 teaspoons Maria's Keto kitchen Ranch seasoning
- 30 chicken wings or drummies
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil or bacon fat
- For serving:
- ¼ cup Dairy Free Ranch Dressing (click HERE)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the chicken wings or drummies in a large bowl. Pour the melted oil or fat over them and turn to coat the chicken. Then sprinkle the seasoning on all sides and turn to coat. Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside. Meanwhile make the easy dairy free Ranch dressing. Serve with ranch.
- Store extras in airtight container in fridge for up to 4 days. To reheat place on a baking sheet in a 400°F oven for 5 minutes or until heated through.