Easy Homemade Ranch Dressing
One comment I get daily is that “I am a busy working parent and I do not have the time to make healthy meals for my family.” I can relate, honestly I can! Craig and I work non-stop and we also home-school our 2 cuties. There are many days that I do not feel like cooking and that is why I plan ahead. I also have found many tricks to make the ketogenic lifestyle easier.
We love ranch dressing but I have been unable to find one at the store that doesn’t have canola oil or some sort of sugar. Even the brands that are in the refrigerated section are filled with junk. Not to mention they are about $5 a bottle! Check out this video I made on how easy it is to make your own dressing to have in the fridge for easy keto meals.
We love this dressing on chicken wings, salad, slow cooker ranch chicken, even our keto hamburgers! It also tastes great on my Keto Loaded “Fries” from my Keto Comfort Foods Cookbook!
We no longer sell spice mixes. Below is the recipe.
We can’t thank you enough for your love and support!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (Kite Hill if dairy free)
- 1 cup chicken or beef broth (homemade bone broth is best)
- ½ tsp dried chives
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried dill weed
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp Redmond Real salt (use code Maria15 for 15% off!)
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth (or see my video on how to do it without a blender). Place into an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
71 calories, 6g fat, 2g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fiber