The Best Keto Sloppy Joe Recipe
I LOVE sloppy joes! My Keto Sloppy Joe recipe is the best!
Many of you ask how I get everything accomplished.
You have probably heard the phrase: Work Smarter, not Harder. But that is what I do!
When I have everything out to make a recipe like my Keto Sloppy Joes, I make a quadruple batch and store extras in the freezer for easy meals on busy days. I do this with every recipe I make. Leftovers often taste better because the flavors can meld together!
The BEST Sloppy Joe Recipe INGREDIENTS
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food like grass fed beef to make my sloppy joe recipe, pantry items, kitchen tools like my favorite blender and ice cream maker to make my easy ice cream, the top supplements to help speed up weight loss and healing, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune, but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
- 1 pound ground beef (click HERE to find)
- 2 tablespoons butter (or butter flavored coconut oil if dairy free)
- ½ large onion, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced (Optional, I do not like bell peppers)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (or more to desired sweetness)
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- FOR SERVING
- Protein Sparing Hawaiian Rolls
- Boston Leaf Lettuce
- Place the beef into a large pot and heat over medium heat. Cook while crumbling often until the beef is brown. Transfer to colander to drain and set aside.
- Place the butter into the pot and heat over medium high heat. Add the onion and pepper and cook until onions are soft. Add the garlic and cook another minute or until fragrant.
- Add the tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and stevia. Place the beef back into the pot and stir well. Add salt to taste.
- Cook over medium heat for a few minutes or until mixture has thickened to your liking. Remove from heat and serve with protein sparing Hawaiian rolls!
184 calories, 9g fat, 21g protein, 4g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio: 1.8
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hi Maria! Thank you for everything!
My first photo was 9 months ago, and the 2nd photo is now!
I’m on vacation 40lbs lighter, feeling secured and confidant in my body and being able to wear what i want and not hide is everything.
I even brought you protein sparing bread and keto Easy blender cake on vacation to help me stay on track!
I am so grateful for all that I have learned and still learning from you. Thank you!” Estracy