If you haven’t tried my very popular hard boiled egg pudding, you are missing out!
All over the WORLD, people are tagging me in photos of my egg pudding telling me that it is some sort of magic or sorcery! It warms my heart to see all of you trying my special pudding recipe!
Well, I decided to make my Hard Boiled Egg Pudding into a fun Halloween Pudding for all of you to try! This Halloween Pudding can be made completely dairy free if you want!
I paired a few of my keto kids favorites of the Keto Pudding, my Keto Gummies and I used my Thin Mint Cookie recipe, but I didn’t use mint, I used vanilla. I made a cute graveyard pudding scene and my boys loved it!
I hope you enjoy a healthy keto Halloween this year!
I use my Vitamix daily! No lie. I use it for everything. I make my sauces in it, salad dressings (my Ranch is the best!), my keto soups that I want pureed, and it makes my hard boiled egg pudding into the creamiest chocolate mousse!
Yes, a Vitamix is a pricy gift, but I went through a cheap blender almost every year. My Vitamix has lasted 10 years! It is good investment in my mind!
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- 10 hard boiled eggs, peeled (or scrambled eggs)
- 1 (14oz) can coconut milk (or 10 oz. unsweetened almond milk)
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners (or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon Redmond Real Salt (use code Maria15 for 15% off)
- KETO COOKIES
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners (or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener)
- 1 egg
- 4 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp Redmond Real salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3½ cupsblanched almond flour
- GUMMY WORMS
- Click HERE for my recipe
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened (or Kite Hill brand if dairy free)
- Crushed Pecans
- Make the chocolate pudding (click HERE to find the directions), make the cookies in shapes that resemble a gravestone (click HERE for the directions), make the gummies (click HERE to find the directions).
- Divide the pudding into 4 shallow serving dishes.
- Cool the cookies completely in the fridge.
- Place the softened cream cheese into a Ziplock bag. Cut a tiny hole into the corner of the bag. Write the letters RIP onto each gravestone shaped cookie. Place the cookies into the pudding.
- Place the gummy worms into the pudding dish. Garnish the pudding with crushed pecans if desired.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
366 calories, 31g fat, 18g protein, 6g carbs, 3g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“There are many reasons people choose this lifestyle. For me it is because 10 years ago I developed maternal onset Epilepsy. After my daughter was born I took the anti-seizure meds and OH LORDY. I felt terrible. Depressed, lethargic, memory problems, apathy and weight gain. I am a happy, energetic, impulsive, type A. Living like this was no life at all!
My mom researched alternatives for me and found keto (for those who don’t know, the Ketogenic diet was used to manage pediatric epilepsy as far back as the 1920’s). I based my diet on a slightly different keto practice and it controlled my seizures but was not sustainable. I did not stick to it. After about 18 months I was back to burgers and pizza..
Fast forward 7ish years and Bam! I started having seizures again. After seeing my neurologist and telling him I just CAN’T go back on those meds we agreed to try diet to control my seizures.
I happened to run into a friend of mine who is a Maria Emmerich JUNKIE . She lent me ALL the books, I learned so much. I am SO GRATEFUL to my friend and to Maria Wojcik Emmerich & Craig Emmerich for being such tremendous resources.
You have not only supported my health but you have allowed me to also keep cooking for my family and friends and no one minds that it’s keto because you are SO talented!!!!
Everyone has their own reason for being here and for this WOE for me it is medicine and I am beyond grateful it is working!!! Thank you as well to this community. Each of you have also provided me with a tremendous amount of information. Thank you!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!! — ￼feeling grateful.”