Do not miss this deal FREE GROUND BEEF FOR LIFE!
My family LOVES nachos! If you are like us and want nachos without the carbs, you must try my Zero Carb Nacho recipe!
This year, New Years Eve isn’t going to be like past years. Most likely I will be hanging out with my kids, playing games and eating these Zero Carb Nachos! If you are looking for a guilt-free recipe to make for your New Years Eve, you must get a BIG BAG of the Carnivore Crisps Chicken Breast Chips and make a huge plate of these keto nachos!
Is my recipe totally zero carb? No, but the keto chips are! You also can certainly skip the tomato sauce in the ground beef and salsa to make this keto nacho recipe zero carb!
My FAVORITE topping to my zero carb nachos is my brown butter cheese fondue!
Carnivore Crisps reminds me of a flavorful chip! A zero carb chip filled with nutrients!
If you didn’t know, Craig made an amazing, eye-opening chart on nutrients and where they are found!
I had a few family members criticize me for not eating a lot of fruits and vegetables and that I needed to get more vitamins and minerals instead of eating a steak. I kindly helped educate them where the most nutrients come from and that my steak had more vitamins and minerals than the broccoli they were consuming.
Check out how beef and organ meat blow kale and blueberries off the chart!
I love Carnivore Crisps SO much! Not only because I love supporting kind small business owners, I LOVE them because they are delicious AND they are perfect for camping or traveling!
Click HERE to order Carnivore Crisps (use code MARIA for a discount) and get an extra bag for a huge plate of Zero Carb Nachos!
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 3-4 tablespoons"healthified" taco seasoning, depending on how spicy you like it
- ½ cup tomato sauce (from glass jar) or salsa
- 1 bag Chicken Breasts Carnivore Crisps
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- ¼ cup Salsa
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Guacamole
- Cheese Fondue (click HERE for my recipe)
- Place the hamburger, seasoning in a skillet and saute while stirring often until the hamburger is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the tomato sauce and stir well to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking. Remove from heat.
- Arrange the Chicken Carnivore Crisps on a platter in one layer, slightly overlapping. Spoon the warm hamburger over the top of the zero carb chips.
- Add your favorite toppings such as cheese, sour cream, salsa and guacamole!
- Best served fresh!
407 calories, 27g fat, 33g protein, 6g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Our sweet Bella LOVES Carnivore Crisps just as much as we do! We had her potty trained in NO TIME because she would get a Carnivore Crisp when she would go!