Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Chaffles
My boys LOVE strawberries! I love chaffles! I married the 2 together and made a special Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Chaffle dessert!
When I was a little girl, I would go strawberry picking with my Grandpa Vince and Grandma Rosemary. We would come home with huge boxes of strawberries! There were so many recipes made with the delicious strawberries.
This time of year, I always have fond memories of strawberry fields in Wisconsin.
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
If you don’t have one yet, one of my favorite gadgets is a whipped cream dispenser (click HERE to find the one I have).
Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake Chaffles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large egg
- 2 tablespoon Natural Sweetener or a few drops strawberry stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese softened
- 1 large strawberry
- 2 tablespoons Natural Sweetener or a few drops stevia glycerite
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoons Natural Sweetener or a few drops stevia glycerite
- Sliced Strawberries
- Preheat a mini chaffle maker.
- Place the cheese and egg into a small bowl and use a fork to combine well.
- Grease the chaffle maker with duck fat spray (or other spray) and place 1/4 of the mixture into the chaffle maker and press the maker down. Cook the chaffle for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining chaffle batter until you have 4 chaffles.
- Meanwhile, place all of the ingredients for the cheesecake filling into a food processor and puree until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Make the topping by placing the heavy cream and natural sweetener into a whipped cream dispenser (click HERE to find the one I have).
- Place one chaffle onto a plate, top with 1/2 of the cheesecake filling, top with another chaffle then top the chaffle with a few tablespoons of sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
A testimony from one of my Certified Keto Coaches!
“Maria, Thank you! You have no idea what a positive impact you and Craig have had on my life.
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!