Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
The Perfect Keto Appetizer!
Honestly, I never met a deviled egg I didn’t like!
I love to make keto food fun! We eat with our eyes and when I am competing with food-dye and chemically engineered food, I am willing to do this to keep my boys away from that junk.
This is why I made cute eggs into Bunny Deviled Eggs!
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and halved vertically
- 1 cup mayo (paleo or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ¼ cup smoked salmon, cut into triangles (for ears)
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives, cut into ½ inch long pieces (or whiskers)
- 24 whole peppercorns (for eyes)
- 12 capers (for nose)
- In a food processor, puree the egg yolks until crumbled. Add the mayo and mustard, puree until smooth. Add a teaspoon of salt. Add more seasoning to taste.
- Using a piping bag or spoon, gently pipe mixture into each egg white. Garnish each egg with 2 triangles of smoked salmon at the top of the egg for ears, 6 pieces of chives for the whiskers, 2 whole peppercorns for the eyes and 1 caper for the nose.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“THANK YOU MARIA EMMERICH! This is what your help has done for me…a mom of 5, and business owner with employees…parents that depend on me. I reversed, super high bp, pre-diabetes, hormone imbalance (badddd) , pre-arthritis, insomnia and a slew of other things.
I must give people your website information at least once a week. Ive lost 150 in fat and massed about 20 lbs in muscle. XOXOX” -Robyn