Testimony of the Day
“Hi Maria!! I need to tell you Thank You!! I wanted to let you know 2013 has been the best year of my life. I am so happy I found your blog, and signed up for a consult. I’m down over 60 pounds, and off all but 1 prescription medication!!! I was taking over 600 pills a month, prescription and non-prescription. I had headaches everyday, had no energy, severe acid reflux and had severe IBS. For the first time in my life I feel amazing!!! My body is changing, and it feels great. I used to be a carb loader, now I have turned my body into a fat burner thanks to you!! You have given me back my health, which I am forever grateful!!!! -Tanya
- 1 cup sunflower seeds kernels, raw
- 2/3 cup Slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- 1 large egg
GARLIC HERB SPICE VERSION:
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
SWEET COCONUT CINNAMON VERSION:
- 3 tablespoons Natural Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves optional
- Preheat oven to 300°. In a shallow baking pan, toss the nuts, seeds, almond flour and salt with the egg.
- Add in your desired spice version.
- Once you add in your spice, spread the mixture as thin as possible onto your prepared baking sheet (I wet my hands and use my fingers to spread it). If you want a deeper flavor, you can sprinkle on additional spices or sweetener.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Break up the pieces with a spatula, flip and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Allow to cool.