Pumpkin Deviled Eggs
My son’s birthday is close to Halloween so I always love to make Halloween extra special!
My Pumpkin Deviled Eggs are such a cute appetizer to serve for Halloween! Everyone goes crazy for them!
Deviled Eggs are the best keto appetizer recipe in my mind. Even non-keto people love deviled eggs!
For these cute Pumpkin Deviled Eggs, I used Primal Kitchen Mayo and Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce to make the bright orange pumpkin color! The buffalo sauce gave the deviled eggs a gentle spicy kick without being too overwhelming. In my mind, it was a perfect way to mix up a classic deviled egg recipe!
We all could use a little help with preparing healthy keto meals for our family and that’s why I get things like Primal Kitchen sauces mailed to me!
Primal Kitchen sauces are delicious, organic and they do not have any sugar nor harmful vegetable oils in the ingredients! Harmful Vegetable Oils, such as soybean and cottonseed oil, are more harmful than sugar when it comes to our health and heart disease! If you want to take charge of your health as well as lose the weight that seems to never want to leave, you MUST get rid of ALL SOYBEAN OILS! I will write a whole blog post on what soybean oil and PUFAs do to our cells.
I love that I can easily open a jar of Primal Kitchen mayo and Primal Kitchen Buffalo sauce and I can make these Pumpkin Deviled Eggs in no time!
Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off!
I love to make food cute like making deviled eggs into Pumpkins because we eat with our eyes too! Find more cute Halloween food ideas HERE.
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce (or more to desired heat)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons BRIGHT PAPRIKA (click HERE)
- ½ teaspoon Redmond Real salt (use code MARIA15 for 15% off)
- Few drops Red Boat Fish Sauce (optional but adds UMAMI)
- 1 green onion, green part only, cut into ¼-inch-wide pieces, for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Gently place the eggs in the boiling water and boil for 11 minutes. After 11 minutes, drain the water and rinse the eggs with very cold water for a minute or two to stop the cooking process. Peel the boiled eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks and place them in a bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork until they have the texture of very fine crumbles. Add the mayonnaise, buffalo sauce, paprika, fish sauce if using and salt and mix until evenly combined. Add enough paprika until you get a nice orange pumpkin color. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture. If desired, incise four lines, running lengthwise, in the top of the filling with the tip of a knife to make a pumpkin design and place a piece of green onion at the top of the “pumpkin” for the stem.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
141 calories, 12g fat, 6g protein, 1g carbs
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Thank you Maria for your help and guidance! In 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s after having gone through 2 years of chemo. I asked the doctors if that could have been the catalyst. Of course it was “no”. I began my own research.
Long story short, after working with you and eating keto for awhile now, my PD symptoms arrested and medication lowered from 3 pills/day to one. My neurologist told me this wouldn’t have any effect so I did it on my own. My last visit, he was shocked at my lack of symptoms. Said,” the medicine is working great, wouldn’t change it if you paid me!” Didn’t tell him… waiting until I’m off totally! Also, have lowered Prozac from 60mg to 20mg. Thank you for your help and saving my life!!” Rebecca
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!