Protein Sparing Noodle Carbonara
If you haven’t made my protein sparing noodles, what are you waiting for?
The flavor in this delicious keto carbonara will blow your mind! You will never miss the carbs!
I will be doing a demo of making my noodles on my Keto Italy Trip and we will have them for a stunning dinner! You should join me on the Italy trip! Adventure of a lifetime! Click HERE to find my events!
You will love this protein sparing noodle recipe! Carbonara is simple, fast and only 6 flavorful ingredients.
To make my Protein Sparing Noodle Carbonara, I used Pederson Farms sugar free bacon!
It is hard to find bacon without sugar and when you do, it is really expensive! That is why I always order a bunch from Pederson Farms!
I love to support small businesses and by ordering a bunch of sugar free bacon for my PSMF Carbonara, you get to eat delicious food while supporting a small business family!
Click HERE to order and get 10% off!
Protein Sparing Noodle Carbonara
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 4 slices sugar free bacon cut into ¼-inch dices
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 3 cloves garlic or roasted garlic, click HERE to watch me make it
- 1 batch Protein Sparing Noodles click HERE
- Redmond Real salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place the Parmesan and eggs into a medium bowl and use a fork to combine well. Set aside.
- Fry the bacon in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat until starting to crisp. Remove half of the bacon pieces for garnish and set aside, keeping the bacon drippings in the pan.
- Add the onions and garlic to the pan with the bacon drippings and cook over medium heat until the onions are translucent, about 4 minutes. Add the protein sparing noodles and heat for 30 seconds (not too long or the noodles will fall apart). Turn off the heat.
- Add the Parmesan mixture and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper, tasting first to check the salt level, as the cheese adds quite a bit of saltiness to the dish. Garnish with reserved bacon and parsley if desired. Serve immediately.
- I will be doing a demo of making my noodles on my Keto Italy Trip and we will have them for a stunning dinner! You should join me on the Italy trip! Adventure of a lifetime! Click HERE to find my events!
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“So today was the day! I have been morbidly obese my entire life. Almost 5 years ago my friend Jessica turned me on to keto. I was 315lbs at my heaviest. I lost 85 lbs in the first year and then plateaued.January 1st, came with Maria Emmerich’s 30 Day Ketogenic cleanse and 3 days of PSMF per week.Today I hit ONEderland!!!! I will be 51 in August, have not weighed under 200lbs since I was in 8th grade.Thank you Maria Emmerich and Craig Emmerich for your wise words, guidance and excellent recipes.(Pardon the wax on the scales)” Marcy
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!
Click HERE to check out my supplement plans!
Oops, this sounds heavenly, but I know this isn’t what you meant … “until the onions are translucent and the NOODLES are soft, about 4 minutes. Add the protein sparing noodles”
What should it say? I noticed the same typo.
I fixed it 🙂
Sounds great, but should you really recommend this for psmf? Because of the cheese, I thought psmf is dairy free and the bacon (higher fat) (and whole eggs, but that’s ok ofcourse).
I’m just a little bit confused 😉
This is a recipe that includes my protein sparing noodles, but it does contain dairy so it is not a PSMF recipe.
Thanks! Just what I thought! Was confused by the title, people may read ‘psmf carbonara’ 😉