Protein Sparing Bread Party Sub
Have you tried my protein sparing bread? It is a massive hit!
I made a very special protein sparing bread party sub that is so delicious!
I love making this protein sparing sub bread recipe because even if we don’t have a party planned, this protein sparing bread party sub makes yummy leftovers for easy protein sparing lunches all week!
Primal Kitchen mustards are a perfect addition to your protein sparing days! They add a lot of flavor without the fat or carbs!
In my past life when I would eat Subway party subs, I always liked oil and vinegar on my sub. I put Primal Kitchen’s Oil & Vinegar dressing on my protein sparing party sub and it was so delicious!
When I served this party sub to my family, I set out all our favorite Primal Kitchen condiments and let everyone put whatever they wanted on their protein sparing sub!
Primal Kitchen is so generous they are offering a discount for my readers!
CLICK HERE and use code MARIA for 20% off all Primal Kitchen products!
If you want to watch us make this delicious protein sparing bread party sub, subscribe to our new YouTube Channel to get updated when the video comes out which will be in a day or two, and comment below on what video recipe we should make next!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
- PROTEIN SPARING BREAD:
- 8 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons allulose
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ⅔ cup unflavored egg white protein powder
- PROTEIN SPARING FILLINGS:
- 12 ounces lean Ham
- 12 ounces lean Turkey
- 12 ounces lean Roast Beef
- OPTIONAL: shredded lettuce, tomato slices, red onion slices
- PROTEIN SPARING CONDIMENTS:
- Primal Kitchen Dijon Mustard
- Primal Kitchen Spicy Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Place a piece of parchment on a large baking sheet and spray with Primal Kitchen Avocado oil spray. Set aside.
- Separate the eggs (save the yolks for another recipe like my keto ice cream, hollandaise, mayo or lemon curd), and place the whites into a large bowl or stand mixer. Add the allulose, salt and cream of tartar if using and whip the whites for a few minutes until VERY stiff.
- Turn the mixer to low and gently mix the egg white protein powder into the whites.
- Use a spatula to form the dough into a large sub sandwich shape onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Turn oven off and leave bread in the oven for 15 minutes to avoid the bread from falling.
- Let completely cool before cutting or the bread will fall.
- Assemble your sandwich and cut into 1-2 inch wide sections. Serve with Primal Kitchen condiments such as spicy mustard, Dijon mustard, mayo, oil & vinegar, or any of their delicious condiments!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
245 calories, 10g fat, 34g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fiber
P:E Ratio 2.8
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Good morning, my beautiful Maria! A “happy” to start your week…a friend posted this memory on FB this morning. I didn’t even recognize it as me at first! Now you know why I say you literally saved my life. I honestly give thanks for you daily!
You are a blessing!!!!“ C