Protein Noodle Alfredo Lasagna
My Protein Noodle Lasagna has been a hit all over Instagram and Facebook! I LOVE it when you post photos of my recipes and tag me! They warm my heart!
Alfredo has always been one of my favorite sauces so I thought, I MUST make my protein noodle lasagna into a Protein Noodle Alfredo Lasagna!
This is absolutely delicious!
It may seem like a lot of work, but check out the video I posted on YouTube! It really wasn’t hard at all! The hardest part was waiting for the lasagna to cool and set up before slicing!!!
If you want to watch me make this delicious Protein Noodle Alfredo Lasanga, subscribe to our new YouTube Channel to get updated when new videos come out and comment below on what video recipe we should make next!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic (omit for carnivore)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cupbeef or chicken broth (I used Kettle and Fire)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons REDMOND REAL salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan
- 12 slices thinly shaved deli chicken (I use Applegate Farms)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a saucepan and heat over high heat while whisking until golden brown flecks appear (this is brown butter), stir constantly, or the butter will burn. Turn to a low heat. Add the garlic cloves (or roasted garlic) in the butter. Stir in cream cheese, broth, and Parmesan. Simmer for at least 15 minutes...the flavors open up if you simmer longer:)
- Place the ground chicken into a large skillet. Season with salt and cook over medium high heat while crumbling. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- To assemble, spread half of the sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with half of the ground chicken.
- Top with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese,1 cup of the Parmesan and one layer of deli slices. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Cool for 45 minutes before serving.
482 calories, 35g fat, 30g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!