Protein Noodle Alfredo Lasagna
My Protein Noodle Lasagna has been a hit all over Instagram and Facebook! I LOVE it when you post photos of my recipes and tag me! They warm my heart!
Alfredo has always been one of my favorite sauces so I thought, I MUST make my protein noodle lasagna into a Protein Noodle Alfredo Lasagna!
This is absolutely delicious!
It may seem like a lot of work, but check out the video I posted on YouTube! It really wasn’t hard at all! The hardest part was waiting for the lasagna to cool and set up before slicing!!!
If you want to watch me make this delicious Protein Noodle Alfredo Lasanga, subscribe to our new YouTube Channel to get updated when new videos come out and comment below on what video recipe we should make next!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
Protein Noodle Alfredo Lasagna
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic omit for carnivore
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup beef broth or chicken broth (I used Kettle and Fire)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 pounds ground chicken Click HERE
- 2 teaspoons REDMOND REAL salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan
- 12 slices deli chicken Click HERE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a saucepan and heat over high heat while whisking until golden brown flecks appear (this is brown butter), stir constantly, or the butter will burn. Turn to a low heat. Add the garlic cloves (or roasted garlic) in the butter. Stir in cream cheese, broth, and Parmesan. Simmer for at least 15 minutes...the flavors open up if you simmer longer:)
- Place the ground chicken into a large skillet. Season with salt and cook over medium high heat while crumbling. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- To assemble, spread half of the sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with half of the ground chicken.
- Top with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese,1 cup of the Parmesan and one layer of deli slices. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Cool for 45 minutes before serving.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!
Click HERE to check out my NEW Keto Packages!
I imagine those 12 slices of deli chicken are used as the “pasta”, right? (not mentioned in the Instructions).
so four slices of the deli chick goes bottom, middle between GR chick and top before mozz ! rite?
We do none on the bottom and more in between layers. 🙂
Correct. I updated it above. 🙂
Is this in the Carnivore book? Would you consider naming the book where we might find these if they have already been published? Thanks!
Nope, this recipe isn’t in any book. I list the book if it is from a book. 🙂
If we wanted to use a beef flavour using ground beef, what deli slices could be used – would thin slices if Strasbourg work and does it matter if Strasbourg is a processed meat? I thought the sim was to stay away from processed food but this looks delicious .
Thanks Kerri (from Australia )
Thin slices of any meat will work. Chicken is pretty neutral in flavor and will work with anything.
Why do you cool it so long before cutting? Wouldn’t it be better got out of the oven?
Lasagna sets up and typically tastes better after it set for a while. Even overnight in the fridge and then reheated can be better than fresh out of the oven. Allows the flavors to meld and the liquids to set up and not run out. 🙂
I’m assuming 350 degree oven?
Sooooooooooo this was AAAAAMAZING!!! I didn’t see a temperature mentioned on the recipe so I guessed based on your other lasagna recipes and I definitely over cooked it by a mile (oops!) but it was still so good the edges tasted like those moon cheese crackers hahaha! I will definitely be making this again – AND using the alfredo recipe for other noms too. Thank you Mama Maria!!!
What temperature is this baked at – didn’t see it listed in the recipe.
Sorry, added above. 350.
What is the oven temp?
I added it above.
Disregard the previous comment please! Just saw it, sorry. Excited to taste this : )
Looks amazing, i’m making it this weekend as mealprep – can you freeze it?
Yes, it freezes great! 🙂