This bread is VERY tasty on it’s own. When you are making it, make sure to whip the whites A LOT; most people under whip them. Also make sure to keep the whites high when folding the yolk mixture in. The “dough” should fill the whole bread pan.
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 cup vanilla egg white protein or whey protein
- 4 TBS Swerve (or a few drops of stevia glycerite)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- For FRENCH TOAST:
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 loaf Eggnog Bread
- Separate the eggs. Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat to stiff peaks. Slowly add the whey. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until they lighten in color. Gradually add the sweetener and continue to beat for 2 minutes. Add the almond milk and nutmeg and stir to combine. Slowly stir the egg whites into the mixture.
- Grease a bread loaf pan. Place the mixture into the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Cool completely and cut into 12 large pieces.
- To make into French Toast, Place first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Dip the slices of eggnog bread into the egg mixture, fry on both sides until golden brown. Serve with "healthified" keto syrup.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hello Craig, Maria, Kai and Micah!
My journey to a healthy sized body has been a long one. Always the fattest kid in grade school, high school, and college, my life was typically an unhappy one as a young adult.
I ate the standard American diet my whole life with bouts of diet struggles until I learned about 5 years ago that I was a sugar addict. My weight topped out at 260 lbs and at only 5’4” I was unhealthy to say the least.
Enter Maria, Craig and PSMF (protein sparing modified fasting)!
I feel better now at 71 than I have my whole life! I have energy & stamina that I never knew possible and cannot accurately express my gratitude! Thank you so much Maria and Craig Emmerich!” Janet
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!