Testimony of the Day
“I’m not a doctor or a scientist. I’m just a 47 year old lady who has had IBS for at least 20 ears and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a little over 10 years ago. I hadn’t had normal BM’s or a day without pain for so long it became my new normal. I had just learned to live with it. There were days I didn’t have the strength to pick up a coffee mug. Since I have been following Maria, I no longer have IBS symptoms, and no fibro pain. I feel great! As an added bonus…I have lost almost 50 pounds and weigh what I did before the birth of my oldest child. My energy is great. My moods are stable. And her recipes have made it soooo easy. Thanks Maria.” – Linda
Get started on your path to health today with the recently improved 30 day accelerated package! Now every day has calculations for percent of fat/protein/carbs. It has never been easier to follow the keto-adapted lifestyle.
This bread is VERY tasty on it’s own. When you are making it, make sure to whip the whites A LOT; most people under whip them. Also make sure to keep the whites high when folding the yolk mixture in. The “dough” should fill the whole bread pan.
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 cup Jay Robb vanilla egg white protein or whey protein
- 4 TBS Swerve (or a few drops of stevia glycerite)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Separate the eggs. Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat to stiff peaks. Slowly add the whey. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until they lighten in color. Gradually add the sweetener and continue to beat for 2 minutes. Add the almond milk and nutmeg and stir to combine. Slowly stir the egg whites into the mixture.
- Grease a bread loaf pan. Place the mixture into the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Cool completely and cut into 12 large pieces.
For FRENCH TOAST:
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp nutmeg
1 loaf Eggnog Bread
Place first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Dip the slices of eggnog bread into the egg mixture, fry on both sides until golden brown. Serve with “healthified” keto syrup.