Easy Baked Lobster Tails
Anyone else LOVE lobster like I do?
I love that lobster is a perfect protein sparing food that is also delicious on it’s own!
Lobster is delicious if cooked properly! This is why I made this recipe for Easy Baked Lobster Tails! If you follow this easy recipe, you will impress yourself with a delicious dinner in only minutes! Click HERE to watch my Reel Video making Easy Baked Lobster Tails on Instagram!
The cost of food is going up. We have all noticed it. This is why, when you are offered FREE LOBSTER and FREE RIBEYES, you must take advantage of this amazing deal!
I rarely go to the store anymore. I save time by having meat (and lobster) mailed to my front door! This gives me more time to enjoy the summer! If you want to save time and money, click HERE to get started on a Butcherbox membership and you get FREE LOBSTER and FREE RIBEYES! But Hurry! This deal ends soon!
I also have GREAT news for current members! If you’re an existing ButcherBox member I’ve got deals for you too. You can get Butcherbox LOBSTER TAILS mailed to your front door!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the lobster tails onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Use a scissors or kitchen shears to cut the middle of the top of the shell to the fins, stop at the fins (make sure to cut in a straight line).
- Use a spoon to loosen the meat from the shell. Gently lift the lobster meat out of the shell, press the cut shells back together and place the meat on the top of the shell.
- Make a shallow cut through the middle of the lobster meat so you can peel a thin layer over the meat to give the lobster the signature look. (you may have cut a thin layer when you cut through the shell).
- In a small bowl mix the butter flavored coconut oil, salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, fresh parsley and lemon juice. Brush a layer over the lobster meat.
- Place in the oven for 12 minutes or until the lobster is fully cooked.
- I served mine with a Butcherbox Filet Mignon!
196 calories, 8g fat, 29g protein, 2g carbs
P:E Ratio 3.2
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I am so thankful for the Emmerich’s and their healthy approach to keto and clean eating. I started my journey February of last year and today I am not only 150 pounds lighter, but in the best shape of my life. Keto on, trust the process, and keep movingI DID IT! Fall of 2019 I told my son Ben that I would run to the school from our house a year later, by Halloween of 2020, (it is about 2 miles). I knew I needed to be healthier and I wanted to give myself a goal to shoot for. Well 2020 came and went, and let’s just say that I did not run to the school that fall. Or the fall after that…Last February of 2021 I said enough is enough and I changed my eating habits and started moving. Well today, 150 pounds less, and 2.5 years after my promise to my son, I not only ran to the school, but around the parking lot, around the center of town, and back to my house . Over 4 miles! Feels good (I can’t believe I am sharing this, but here is a photo too from that same fall that I made my promise to Ben, and today)” – Sarah
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!