Chewy Protein Sparing Bread
I love how popular my original Protein Sparing Bread recipe is and I am always trying to improve it!
My protein sparing bagel recipe has been a sensation on my private Facebook group called Protein Sparing Modified Fasting (which you can go HERE to join the group for free support and encouragement)! I thought, why not adapted the chewy protein bagel recipe into a Chewy Protein Sparing Bread! It is perfect! This recipe also makes great Chewy Protein Sparing Buns and Chewy Protein Sparing Pizza Crust!
If you would like to watch a video on how easy it is to make my Chewy Protein Sparing Bread, I posted a quick video on my Instagram wall @mariaemmerich
HOW TO MAKE CHEWY PROTEIN SPARING BREAD
To make my Chewy Protein Sparing Bread, I used Wholesome Yum allulose monk fruit blend! Other sweeteners like erythritol will not work to make my Chewy Protein Sparing Bread. Allulose melts and creates a soft bread.
Wholesome Yum brand of allulose is the best quality allulose and they even ship to Canada!
I also love Wholesome Yum because they are also a kind small family-owned business. You all know I love supporting small business!
Click HERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparing and how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Separate the eggs (save the yolks for another recipe like my keto ice cream, hollandaise, mayo or lemon curd), and place the whites into a large CHILLED bowl or stand mixer (if the bowl is warm, it activates the gelatin and will gum up). Add the Wholesome Yum allulose, gelatin, salt and cream of tartar if using and whip the whites for a few minutes until VERY stiff.
- Turn the mixer to low and gently mix the egg white protein powder into the whites.
- Note: If adding yolks, lightly combine. But note, the yolks will increase fat and can increase likelihood of falling.
- Grease a bread pan with Primal Kitchen Avocado oil spray and fill with protein sparing Wonder Bread mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Turn oven off and leave bread in the oven for 15 minutes to avoid the bread from falling.
- Let completely cool before cutting or the bread will fall. Cut into slices.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
- CHEWY PROTEIN SPARING BUNS OPTION: Make bread into 18 buns on a greased cookie sheet bake for 13-15 minutes.
- CHEWY PROTEIN SPARING PIZZA CRUST OPTION: Place a piece of parchment onto 3 large pizza pans and spray the parchment with avocado oil spray. Divide the mixture onto the pizza pans and spread thin. Bake for 10 minutes before topping with sauce.
- TIP: Click HERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparing and how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
45 calories, 1g fat, 10g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 10
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
I am having an amazing day! I woke up at my new low weight…all in less than a week and a half after our phone consult!
Thank you so much for all of your help since I started…you and Craig are really an invaluable resource.” Jessica
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!