TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!
Protein Sparing Bread
My Protein Sparing protocol is something I have perfected over 20 plus years of helping clients lose weight and heal their bodies. Protein Sparing Modified Fasts (PSMF) are an awesome way to improve and speed up weight loss, break stalls and get faster results. There is an amazing introduction in the beginning of The Art of Fat Loss which teaches you how to do Protein Sparing Modified Fasting safely and effectively!
I have been asked to write a book for bariatric patients and The Art of Fat Loss and my Protein Sparing books are perfected for those patients! They are focused on protein and nutrient-dense foods that help you maintain muscle while losing fat!
The Art of Fat Loss book takes weight loss and healing to a whole new level with a lot of information about how to do PSMF and why they work, over 65 amazing recipes including PSMF versions of favorites like hard boiled egg pudding, bourbon chicken and more! Same great flavors but even better for fat loss results.
All of the recipes in The Art of Fat Loss are gluten free, dairy free, nut free and soy free. I had 6 recipe testers and they absolutely loved the recipes and still use them often!
We also included a month (4 weeks of 3 PSMF days each week) of meal plans that include grocery lists making it super easy to include PSMF and get results fast!
This is a pdf ebook that can be viewed on any device or computer.
Protein Sparing Modified Fasts are a powerful tool for fat loss and healing. Here is a video where I answer peoples questions about Protein Sparing Modified Fasts.
If you would like to make a difference and support a small family rather than making a minuscule sale for a large company, I am happy to announce that you can now get my books as a high quality ebook that works on any platform (all done by my wonderful husband!). This is an ebook format that works on any computer or mobile device. It is a beautiful pdf that has all the full color pages and layouts as the printed books with click-able table of contents and searching capabilities. This is extremely useful when trying to find a recipe. These books are much higher quality than the ebook platforms (kindle, apple). Plus, most of the profits don’t go to Amazon or apple!
Thank you for your support!
This bread is a light and fluffy bread that often gets referred to the texture of “Wonder Bread.” If you properly whip the whites until very very stiff, you will not end up with an eggy soufflé-like bread. It will be light and airy.
Meringues and humidity do not mix. If you have a very humid kitchen, you will not end up with a crispy meringue.
If you try making this with a carton of egg whites you will not end up with an airy bread. It is best to use real eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Egg whites in the carton do not whip as well and you will end up with more of a soufflé-like bread instead of a fluffy and airy bread.
I always have extra keto bread in the freezer at all times to make sandwiches!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Separate the eggs (save the yolks), and place the whites into a large bowl or stand mixer. Add salt and cream of tartar if using and whip the whites for a few minutes until VERY stiff.
- Gently mix the protein powder into the whites.
- Slowly fold the reserved egg yolks into the whites (making sure the whites don't fall). OMIT YOLKS FOR PROTEIN SPARING MACROS.
- Grease a bread pan with Primal Kitchen Avocado oil spray and fill with "dough."
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Turn oven off and leave bread in the oven for 15 minutes to avoid the bread from falling.
- Let completely cool before cutting or the bread will fall. Cut into slices.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
- OPTION: Make bread into 18 buns on a greased cookie sheet.
Traditional Bread = 80 calories, 2g fat, 2g protein, 24.5g carbs, 1g fiber
Keto-Adapted Bread = 49 calories, 2.9g fat, 5.2g protein, 0.5g carb, trace fiber (53.5% fat, 42.5% protein, 4% carbs)