Testimony of the Day
“I’m not a doctor or a scientist. I’m just a 47 year old lady who has had IBS for at least 20 ears and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a little over 10 years ago. I hadn’t had normal BM’s or a day without pain for so long it became my new normal. I had just learned to live with it. There were days I didn’t have the strength to pick up a coffee mug. Since I have been following Maria, I no longer have IBS symptoms, and no fibro pain. I feel great! As an added bonus…I have lost almost 50 pounds and weigh what I did before the birth of my oldest child. My energy is great. My moods are stable. And her recipes have made it soooo easy. Thanks Maria.” – Linda
Get started on your path to health today with the recently improved 30 day accelerated package! Now every day has calculations for percent of fat/protein/carbs. It has never been easier to follow the keto-adapted lifestyle.
MARIA’S FAVORITE THINGS GIVEAWAY!
Happy Holidays! Throughout this holiday season, I will be featuring a few of my favorite things to giveaway to keep you on the path to health.
All you have to do is 3 things:
1. “Like” Maria Mind Body Health on Facebook and share Maria Mind Body Health on your Facebook wall.
2. “Like” Jay Robb on Facebook.
3. Leave a comment below on how your health has gotten better with the grain free and sugar free lifestyle!
A winner will be picked December. 21st and posted on Maria Mind Body Health Facebook page. Good Luck!
Another great testimony of the Day
“On a very positive note, my first few days of the program (30 day accelerated meal plans) have netted a 7 lb loss which is equal to what I experienced doing the Hcg diet. EXCEPT I AM NOT STARVING!!!
Thanks again!” -Mike
Way to go Mike!
- PROTEIN BREAD:
- 12 eggs, separated
- 1 cup Jay Robb unflavored egg white (or whey protein)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened (OR reserved yolks)
- FRENCH TOAST:
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter (or coconut oil)
- ½ cup Swerve Confectioners
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- TO MAKE BREAD:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Separate the eggs (save the yolks), and whip the whites for a few minutes until VERY stiff (I use a stand mixer on high for a over 8 minutes).
- Gently mix the protein powder into the whites. Then slowly fold the softened cream cheese (or reserved egg yolks) into the whites (making sure the whites don’t fall).
- Grease two bread pans with coconut oil spray and place the “dough” in the pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let completely cool before cutting or the bread will fall.
- Cut into 18 slices.
- I keep this bread in the freezer at all times to make sandwiches.
- TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST:
- Grease a cast iron skillet with coconut oil and heat to medium high.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 eggs, unsweetened almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Dip the slices of protein bread into the egg mixture.
- Place the drenched protein bread onto the hot skillet.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining bread.
- TO MAKE SYRUP:
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by placing the butter in a saucepan over high heat. Using Swerve: Before you begin, make sure you have everything ready to go – the cream and the butter next to the pan, ready to put in. Work fast or the sweetener will burn. Heat butter on high heat in a heavy-bottomed 2-quart (2 L) or 3-quart (3 L) saucepan. As soon as it comes to a boil, watch for specks of brown (this is brown butter….so good on veggies!). Immediately add the Swerve and the almond milk to the pan. Whisk until sauce is smooth. Let cool in the pan for a couple minutes, and then pour into a glass mason jar and let sit to cool to room temperature. Store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Place the French Toast on a plate and top with syrup. Enjoy!
White Bread = 70 calories, 1g fat, 2g protein 14g carbs, 0.5g fiber
“Healthified” Bread = 75 calories, 5.7g fat, 6g protein, trace carbs, 0g fiber (69% fat, 31% protein, 0% carbs)
Traditional French Toast = 299 calories, 14g fat, 4.3g protein, 39g carbs, 0.8g fiber
“Healthified” French Toast = 125 calories, 10g fat, 6.4g protein, 0.7g carbs, 0g fiber (72.3% fat, 20.5% protein, 2.2% carbs)
Eating out and making healthy choices for your body can be tough! Ordering an omelet on your Pure Protein and Fat days should be a safe bet, but think again! Clients often complain about acid reflex after a dining out experience; could it be hidden wheat in the OMELETS? YEP! IHOP adds pancake batter to their omelets. That’s right – they add sugar, carbs and WHEAT to their eggs for the omelet base for “fluffiness”… yuck!
Book Testimony of the Day
I won’t take much of your time. Just wanted you to know I have become a keto adapted lady and my life has improved in every way possible. Thank you. You are one of Gods gifts to the world. (if only more would listen)!I have referred your books to everyone I know and most of them have purchased them on kindle! I was already low carb/grain free but didn’t have enough fat and ate too much protein. After a few months of “Keto-Adapted”.” -Emily
Way to go Emily! You look amazing! To read more tips on how to accelerate weight loss, check out my book, Keto Adapted. Some awesome tips include, Activating Brown Fat, Intermittent Fasting, the After-burn effect, supplement suggestions and much more!
If you would like to help out a small family, rather than large business, I am happy to announce that you can now get my books as a high quality ebook that works on any platform. This is an ebook format that works on any computer or mobile device. It is a beautiful pdf that has all the full color pages and layouts as the printed books with click-able table of contents and searching capabilities. This is extremely useful when trying to find a recipe. These books are much higher quality than the ebook platforms (kindle, apple). Plus, most of the profits don’t go to Amazon or apple! Just go here to get your copy! Click HERE or select “My Books” above to get your copy now!