The BEST Swedish Meatball Recipe
My Swedish Meatballs are one of my FAVORITE things to serve during the holidays!
We always have a variety of meatballs as appetizers at my parent’s house at Christmas.
That is why I get things like the ground beef and ground pork for my Swedish Meatballs mailed to me!
If you LOVE bacon like my son does, you are going to want to check this out! Butcherbox is doing $10 OFF AND FREE BACON FOR LIFE when you sign up now!
If you’re an existing ButcherBox member I’ve got deals for you too.
Skip the stores with all the temptations and get quality food mailed to your front door!
Click HERE to access member deals and specials. You’ll find exclusive and limited time offers as well as new product launches like lobster, ground bison, seafood sampler, cast-iron favorites, their legendary bacon blast (10 packs of bacon for just $5/pack), and so much more. Their member deals are constantly changing so be sure to click HERE!
If you want to watch me make delicious keto recipes like the BEST Swedish Meatball recipe, subscribe to our new YouTube Channel, and comment below on what video recipe we should make next!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
Tip of the day from my cutie pies: use an ice cream scooper to make perfect sized meatballs!
They LOVE my Meatball recipes! We always make extra to freeze for easy dinners! All I have to do is take them out of the freezer to bake and dinner is ready in an instant!
- 1½ pounds grass-fed ground beef
- ¼ pound ground pork
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup minced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce (gluten free Soy Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Redmond Real salt (or smoked salt)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (omit if using smoked salt)
- FOR THE SAUCE
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese (about ¼ cup), softened
- ⅓ cup beef bone broth (I used Kettle and Fire to save time)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, ground pork, egg, tomato sauce, onion, tamari sauce, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, and liquid smoke. Mix until well combined.
- Shape into 1½-inch meatballs and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake the meatballs for 45 to 60 minutes, until cooked through and browned.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: Place the butter in a saucepan and heat until the butter sizzles and brown flecks appear, stirring constantly to keep the butter from burning. Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the cream cheese, broth, Parmesan, and nutmeg. Simmer for at least 15 minutes. The flavors
- open up if you simmer longer.
- When the meatballs are done, remove them from the oven, place them on a serving tray, and serve with the sauce.
Calories 371, fat 23.9 g, protein 36.2 g, carbs 2.7 g, fiber 0 g
“Ok, since I already had the original Protein Sparing Modified Fast Ebook, I HAD to get the new The Art of Fat Loss Ebook and I am LOVING IT!
Today I made the Dutch Baby Apple Pancake BUT since i didn’t have Apple, i substituted BANANA and ohmygosh, its DELICIOUS. I could seriously eat this all day. Can’t wait until dinner tonight. I’m doing the Juicy Ginger Chicken Breasts..” Jenny