The BEST Keto Pancakes
Testimonies of the Day
“I bought your meal plan the big one 🙂 Really enjoying it. I actually lost 14lbs the first 12 days. Wow! Never lost that even in 1 month before.” Mary
“On day 8 of the 30 day Accelerated plan right now, dropped 9 pounds (from original 123 lbs)!” Teri
“Maria, I just have to give you a BIG BIG thank you! I just started your 30 day meal plan and in 2 weeks, I’ve dropped 11 pounds total. I can definitely tell and it’s making me super excited to keep going. I am NOT hungry ever and I love how easy it is to follow. It takes all the pain and thinking out of the planning. It’s so, so simple and fail proof. I am learning how to eat proper proportions and and what to eat and when. I hate calorie counting and never wanted to do that. This was definitely the best thing I’ve ever done. Thank you girl. You are a huge inspiration.” -Rebecca
If you want to get started like Mary, Teri and Rebecca, click HERE to get you on the right path! You deserve it!
The BEST Keto Pancakes
We call these keto pancakes Flappers!
I love taking my son, Micah, out on dates on Saturday mornings. We found a total gem of a place in Minnesota called The Colassal Cafe. I also saw that they were featured on Diner’s Drive-Ins and Dives! One of the restaurant’s specialties was Flappers.
CLICK HERE to get keto syrup with good ingredients!
The BEST Keto Pancakes
- 1/2 cup coconut flour OR 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Natural Sweetener or erythritol and 1/4 tsp stevia glycerite
- 1/2 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoon butter or coconut oil, melted
- 7 large eggs 4 if using almond flour
- 1 teaspoon apple extract or vanilla, but apple tastes great with the Brie Cheese!
- brie cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Natural Sweetener or xylitol
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum optional thickener (or use THIS syrup)
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking powder, natural sweetener and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, melted butter or oil, eggs and extract. Stir the egg mixture into the coconut flour mixture.
- Place coconut oil or spray a skillet with coconut oil spray and heat to medium high heat. Pour the batter onto the hot skillet to make circles to your desired size. Cook the pancakes until bottom is golden brown and carefully flip the pancake. Cook the pancakes on the other side until golden on each side. Repeating with remaining batter.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by placing the butter in a saucepan over high heat. Using Swerve: Before you begin, make sure you have everything ready to go - the cream and the butter next to the pan, ready to put in. Work fast or the sweetener will burn. Heat butter on high heat in a heavy-bottomed 2-quart (2 L) or 3-quart (3 L) saucepan. As soon as it comes to a boil, watch for specks of brown (this is brown butter....so good on veggies!). Immediately add the Swerve and the almond milk to the pan. Whisk until sauce is smooth (whisk in guar gum if desired). Let cool in the pan for a couple minutes, and then pour into a glass mason jar and let sit to cool to room temperature. Store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Using Xylitol: Again have everything ready. Wear oven mitts; the caramelized sugar will be much hotter than boiling water. In a heavy-bottomed 2-quart (2 L) or 3-quart (3 L) saucepan, heat sweetener on moderately high heat. As it begins to melt, stir vigorously with a whisk or wooden spoon. As soon as it comes to a boil, stop stirring. You can swirl the pan a bit if you want, from this point on. As soon as all of the xylitol crystals have melted (the liquid should be dark amber in color), immediately add the butter to the pan. Whisk until the butter has melted. Once the butter has melted, take the pan off the heat. Count to three, then slowly add the almond milk to the pan and continue to whisk to incorporate. Note that when you add the butter and the cream, the mixture will foam up considerably. Whisk until caramel sauce is smooth (whisk in guar gum if desired). Let cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then pour into a glass mason jar and let sit to cool to room temperature. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Place pancakes on a plate, top with walnuts, brie, and sauce. Enjoy! Makes 8 servings.
Coconut Flour Pancakes only (no sauce) = 116 calories, 7.9g fat, 6g protein, 5.7g carbs, 3.1g fiber
Almond Flour Pancakes only (no sauce) = 102 calories, 9g fat, 4.4g protein, 1.1g carbs, 0.9g fiber