Protein Sparing Tiramisu
This Protein Sparing Tiramisu is a dairy free, high protein, low fat twist on my favorite dessert! I usually do not drink any caffeine, but the small amount in a serving of this delicious dessert is totally worth it!
You could also use my protein sparing angel food cake in place of the protein sparing bread to make the lady fingers, but the dessert will be much sweeter. Just make sure the protein sparing angel food cake is vanilla, not strawberry!
PROTEIN SPARING TIRAMISU INGREDIENTS
To make my healthy protein sparing Tiramisu, I used Impact Allulose Monk Fruit Blend!
Impact Allulose Monk Fruit Blend is the best quality allulose! Not only is it the best quality, I am often on the phone talking to the owner, Hudson, and he is the nicest man.
Impact has the best quality natural sweeteners. Impact also doesn’t use harmful additives like some brands! I also love Impact because they are also a kind small family-owned business. You all know I love supporting small business!
If you order now, you can save 30% and get free shipping when you spend $40 or more (after discount)! BUT HURRY! This deal is only for 2 weeks!
- Use Code: MARIA30
- This does not apply to bulk products
Click HERE to order Impact Allulose Monk Fruit Blend
Protein Sparing Tiramisu
- 1/2 loaf protein sparing bread or vanilla protein sparing angel food cake crust removed and sliced into ladyfingers (Click HERE)
- 1/2 cup brewed decaf espresso or strong brewed decaf coffee
- 3 tablespoons allulose use code MARIA30 to Save 30%
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs whites scrambled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened cashew milk
- 3 tablespoons allulose (use code MARIA30 to save 30%)
- 1 teaspoon rum extract or vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting
- Remove the crust from the protein sparing bread and cut into 4-inch by 1-inch strips. Set aside.
- Make the coffee dip: In a small bowl, mix the espresso, sweetener, and rum extract until well combined.
- Make the filling: Place the scrambled egg whites, almond milk, sweetener, extract and salt into a blender and puree until very smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- To assemble: Arrange 6 ladyfingers flat side down (they absorb more coffee dip that way) crosswise in an 8-inch square pan. Spoon 1 teaspoon of coffee dip onto each ladyfinger. Layer one-third of the filling over the ladyfingers. Dust with cocoa powder. Repeat two more times, ending with a dusting of cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to set or up to 3 days.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“So happy to announce after just over a year of Keto/Carnivore my grade 0-1 fatty liver is completely healed. My ALT was 14 today. Down from 79 at this time last year. Had a heart ultrasound done and I have no calcification in any of my arteries. I have lost 38 lbs and my once high BP is perfect and my blood sugar which was pre-diabetic is also normal.
I still have a way to go with weight loss but this way of eating is so healing. I have started doing 3-4 days of PSMF (protein sparing modified fast) and the weight is coming back off again after a very long stall. Thanks Maria Emmerich and Craig Emmerich for all you do. ️” – Kelly
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!
Click HERE to check out my NEW Keto Packages!
This sounds delicious! Can’t wait to try it! 🙂
Which is the preferred Impact Allulose Monk Fruit Blend – granular or baking?
For this recipe it doesn’t matter 🙂
Which Protein Sparing Bread recipe are you recommending for this? Sounds delish!
Any version works for this recipe 🙂