Protein Sparing Snickerdoodle Pudding
This protein sparing Snickerdoodle pudding will BLOW YOUR MIND!
Everyone is going wild for my hard boiled egg pudding! People around the World are tagging me on Instagram of their photos of my hard boiled egg pudding. It warms my heart to see everyone loving the protein pudding!
To make this protein sparing pudding even easier, I used scrambled egg whites instead of hard boiled egg whites. This way, you don’t have a bunch of hard boiled yolks wasted.
I decided to make my Egg pudding even healthier for my family by adding a few scoops of Further Foods collagen!
What a GREAT breakfast if you are sick of scrambled eggs!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN:
- Can help with skin elasticity and aging. This means when losing a lot of weight it can help the skin shrink better, reduce wrinkles and cellulite
- It can help strengthen hair and reduce hair loss
- Improves joint health
- Builds bone strength
- Contains 18 amino acids that help muscle and ligament repair and recovery
- Contains glycine that helps with immune system health and helps with digestion
NOTE: If you want to make this delicious Snickerdoodle protein pudding without protein sparing macros, you can use canned coconut milk or heavy cream in place of the almond milk and use 5 whole eggs instead of 10 egg whites.
- 10 hard boiled egg whites, peeled (or scrambled egg whites, chilled) (see NOTE)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (only ¾ cup if using scrambled eggs) (* see NOTE)
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners (or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener)
- 3 scoops Further Foods Vanilla Collagen
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoons maple extract (or vanilla)
- Pinch Redmond Real Salt
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until very very smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Place in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- COLLAGEN PUDDING POPS: Place the mixture into ice pop molds and place in the freezer until set, about 8 hours or overnight.
103 calories, 1g fat, 20g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 10.0
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!