Protein Sparing Sliders
When I open my keto restaurant, I will definitely have my protein sparing sliders on the menu! I just need investors to help me launch the restaurant! Or I’m thinking a chain of restaurants around the US! Where should I open my keto restaurants?
Kai agrees! A keto restaurant with protein sparing sliders! He loves my recipe!
To make my delicious Sliders on Chewy Protein Sparing Buns, I used Primal Kitchen ketchup, ranch and Dijon mustard!
Another thing I love about Primal Kitchen sauces is that they do not use harmful oils in any of their products! I love Ranch dressing on my Slider, but sadly most ranch dressings are made with harmful oils. I love that I can trust Primal Kitchen to never use soybean or vegetable oils!
I feel good opening a jar of Primal Kitchen knowing that I am feeding my family nourishing food that fuels them well!
CLICK HERE and use code MARIA10 for 20% off all Primal Kitchen products!
- PROTEIN SPARING BUNS:
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray
- 6 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons allulose
- 2 tablespoon Further Foods gelatin (chewy texture)
- ½ teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- ½ teaspoon cream of Tartar
- ⅓ cup unflavored egg white protein
- 1 pound 95% lean ground beef
- Redmond Real Salt
- Dill Pickles
- Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- Primal Kitchen Ranch
- Primal Kitchen Dijon Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Place a piece of parchment on a baking sheet and spray with Primal Kitchen Avocado oil spray and set aside.
- Separate the eggs (save the yolks for another recipe like my keto ice cream, hollandaise, mayo or lemon curd), and place the whites into a large bowl or stand mixer. Add the allulose, gelatin, salt and cream of tartar if using and whip the whites for a few minutes until VERY stiff.
- Turn the mixer to low and gently mix the egg white protein powder into the whites. Do not over mix or the buns will end up like styrofoam.
- Use a 4-inch ice cream scoop like THIS one, to scoop out 6 buns and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cook through and golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the pans.
- Store leftover buns in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
- To make the Protein Sparing Sliders, heat a skillet or grill to high heat. Form 6 patties that are 2½ inches wide by ¾ inches thick. Season the outside of the burgers well with salt. Place on the skillet or grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, flip and cook another 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and place onto sliced buns.
- Top burgers with lettuce leaves, a slice of tomato and serve with Primal Kitchen Ketchup, Ranch and Dijon mustard.
- Best served fresh.
201 calories, 7g fat, 31g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 3.9
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
I never thought I could get down half my bi-polar meds!
I follow your diet and I take all the supplements your recommended and it WORKS.
Your BluBox glasses REALLY work! I am falling asleep almost right away in bed! WOW. I was not a believer on that one but I am a convert.
So thank you and Craig again for the support!
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!