Protein Sparing Pad Thai
Have you ever tried Pad Thai?
If you love peanut butter, you will love Pad Thai!
My protein sparing Pad Thai is super flavorful and you will never know it is low in calories, super low in carbs and packed with protein!
This recipe is perfect to use for my Protein Sparing Challenge this month (click HERE to learn more).
HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN SPARING PAD THAI
To make my protein sparing pad thai, I used peanut butter Equip Prime Protein powder!
Many of you know that I am obsessed with Equip Prime Protein powder! I am in LOVE with it!
I love making recipes with it like my protein sparing Pad Thai. I used the peanut butter Equip. The peanut butter Prime Protein powder is an all-natural, comes from 100% grass-fed beef protein powder with only only 3 ingredients: beef, peanut butter flour powder, salt, and stevia. No fillers, no additives, no chemicals and it is so delicious!
My recipe testers said their kids loved this protein sparing pad thai and they are going to stock up on peanut butter Equip protein powder!
Use code MARIA to save!
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 Scoops Peanut Butter Equip Prime Protein powder (use code MARIA to save)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1½ teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons Redmond Real salt, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 oz slices deli chicken, sliced into thin noodles (about 4 cups)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives or scallions, for garnish
- Handful of peanuts, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Whisk the broth, Equip peanut butter protein, hot sauce, fish sauce, in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the ground chicken and season with 1 ½ teaspoon of salt. Saute for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Stir in the sauce and stir well. Remove from skillet and place on top of the protein noodles in the large serving bowl.
- Place the eggs into the skillet and sauté until the eggs are set, about 2 minutes. Season the eggs with ½ teaspoon salt. Top the chicken mixture in the serving bowl with the eggs. Garnish with chives, peanuts, and cilantro.
- Slice the deli chicken into thin noodle-like shapes. Gently heat over low heat in a large skillet or in the microwave for 1 minute. Set into a large serving bowl.
- To serve, divide the protein noodles among 4 bowls. Serve with chopsticks.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. To reheat, place the mixture in a saucepan over medium heat for about 4 minutes, or until heated through.
383 calories, 13g fat, 50g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 3.4
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Maria, I have been following your Keto principles with protein sparing modified fasting days for 8 months now.I’m down 47.8 lbs, but, more importantly my blood pressure has come down from 140/98 to 120/76 and I’m OFF of 2 blood pressure meds!My cholesterol is down to low normal range negating the need for meds as well.My fibromyalgia and PCOS symptoms have seen a significant reduction in frequency and severity.I’m grateful to you! The impact you’ve had on me is immeasurable!” – Jennifer
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!