Peanut Butter Hard Boiled Egg Pudding
Do not knock it until you try it!
My Hard Boiled Egg Pudding recipe is a World-wide sensation! People in Australia, India, South America are sending me messages saying I’m a magician for making such a delicious pudding out of hard boiled eggs!
There is a very special story on how my Hard Boiled Egg Pudding started!
My son was very picky when we first adopted him and he didn’t like eggs. Craig lost his job so we didn’t have a lot of money to spend on food. What is the cheapest keto food? Eggs! I had to find a way to sneak eggs into his meals! So I invented a Hard Boiled Egg pudding but it was so weird, I kept it a secret for years!
Most people look at my Hard Boiled Egg recipes and say, “no no no” at first but once they see everyone trying it on Facebook and Instagram, they give it a try and are hooked! Even Halle Berry loves my hard boiled egg pudding!
To make this AMAZING Peanut Butter Pudding, I used Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter collagen!
Primal Kitchen collagen is not only filled with top quality ingredients, it is also delicious! I love that I can add a scoop of collagen to my pudding for my boys for an extra boost of health!
There have been many studies showing a wide range of benefits from collagen. You get a lot of glycine from collagen. THIS STUDY showed that the glycine derived from collagen is essential to maintain the normal structure and strength of connective tissue, such as bones, skin, cartilage, and blood vessels. Many other studies have shown benefits ranging form immune health, digestive health, bone strength and much more. It also greatly benefits the skin and reduced wrinkles and aging. Smoking reduces collagen synthesis and that is why smokers have more wrinkles.
Another important benefit of collagen is that it is the second most ferment-able substrate behind FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This study showed that collagen is great for feeding our gut flora, much better than almost any plant fiber (collagen is 7.96 where plant fiber is 1.53). So the push for feeding the gut flora with lots of plant fiber is really not needed. Just add some collagen.
Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off!
TIP OF THE DAY: I often hear that people do not like the sulphur smell of the eggs when they make my hard boiled pudding. You can use scrambled eggs instead of hard boiled eggs and the peanut butter pudding will be just as delicious! However, you will need less coconut milk since the scrambled eggs won’t be as much of a thickener for the pudding.
I use my Vitamix daily! No lie. I use it for everything. I make my sauces in it, salad dressings (my Ranch is the best!), my keto soups that I want pureed, and it makes my hard boiled pudding into the creamiest pudding!
Yes, a Vitamix is a pricy gift, but I went through a cheap blender almost every year. My Vitamix has lasted 10 years! It is good investment in my mind!
- 5 hard boiled eggs, peeled (or scrambled eggs)
- 1 cup coconut milk(or heavy cream if not dairy free) (only ½ cup if using scrambled eggs)
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners(or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener)
- 3 scoops Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Collagen (use code MARIA for 20% off)
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch Redmond Real Salt (use code Maria15 for 15% off)
- Optional Garnish: The Good Chocolate sugar free Milk Chocolate bar (click HERE)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until very very smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Place in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Garnish with sugar free chocolate shavings if desired.
- COLLAGEN PUDDING POPS: Place the mixture into ice pop molds (click HERE)and place in the freezer until set, about 8 hours or overnight.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!