If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
- 1 cup unflavored whey protein powder: IF DAIRY FREE: ½ cup EGG WHITE protein powder (or vanilla/chocolate for a sweet popover)
- 4 TBS coconut oil OR butter, melted (plus 4 TBS extra for greasing)
- 2 cups unflavored almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp Redmond Real Salt
- OPTIONAL: for a sweet popover add ¼ cup Swerve and 1 tsp extract (chocolate, vanilla or hazelnut are favorites!)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree F. Grease popover tins with butter or coconut oil spray. Place the tins in the hot oven for about 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl blend together the protein powder, coconut oil, almond milk, eggs and salt.
- Carefully remove hot tin from oven. Dollop 1 tsp of butter or coconut oil into each hot cup and pour the batter in until ⅔ full. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degree F.
- POKE HOLES IN THE POPOVERS with a toothpick to release moisture so they don't shrink. Reduce heat to 325 degree F to bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- I love mine topped with a little butter and homemade keto syrup! But the family loves them served with dinner!
- Click HERE to find a Popover Tin.
Traditional Popover = 152 calories, 7g fat, 2g protein, 20g carbs, 0g fiber
"Healthified" Keto Popover = 110 calories, 9.7g fat, 5.3g protein, 0.8g carbs, 0g fiber
(79% fat, 19% protein, 2% carbs)
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hi Maria!! I need to tell you Thank You!! I wanted to let you know 2013 has been the best year of my life. I am so happy I found your blog, and signed up for a consult.
I’m down over 60 pounds, and off all but 1 prescription medication!!! I was taking over 600 pills a month, prescription and non-prescription. I had headaches everyday, had no energy, severe acid reflux and had severe IBS.
For the first time in my life I feel amazing!!! My body is changing, and it feels great. I used to be a carb loader, now I have turned my body into a fat burner thanks to you!! You have given me back my health, which I am forever grateful!!!! -Tanya
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!