Ham and Cheese Ravioli
There is a lovely restaurant in the town I live in called Mama Maria’s. (Ha! Wouldn’t that be a perfect name for my restaurant?) It’s an Italian restaurant that we frequented about 15 years ago, and they served crispy ravioli. We never ordered it because we are keto but that recipe inspired this crispy ham and cheese ravioli! Craig and I often dream of what we would serve at our keto restaurant, and this ham and cheese ravioli would be on the menu. Yep, it is that good!
My recipe for Ham and Cheese Ravioli recipe is found in my book called Keto Air Fryer; in the Kids Classic chapter (which is my favorite chapter!)
To make these mouth watering Ham and Cheese Ravioli, I used Pork King Good zero-carb breadcrumbs!
Pork King Good pork breadcrumbs and seasonings are my absolute favorite pantry items!
I love using Pork King Good breadcrumbs to coat things like this zero-carb ravioli but also my chicken parmesan, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, pork chops and more! Their zero-carb breadcrumbs are a perfect pantry item to use instead of traditional breadcrumbs.
These delicious ham and cheese raviolis are extra delicious when dipped into a simple sauce made with mayo and Pork King Good seasonings!
No matter if you like Ranch, Dill Pickle, Jalapeno Cheddar or Sour Cream and Onion; ALL of their seasonings are really tasty and I love that I can make a simple dipping sauce with them.
Pork King Good is a kind company that is very generous! They are offering a special discount for my readers!
Use code MARIAMINDBODY for 10% off!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 6 ounces cream cheese (¾ cup), softened
- 8 ounces thinly sliced ham (12 very large slices)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup PORK KING GOOD Pork Breadcrumbs
- Fresh parsley leaves, for garnish (optional)
- DIPPING SAUCES (optional)
- ½ cup mayo (or sour cream)
- 2 tablespoons beef or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon PORK KING GOOD seasoning (Ranch, Dill Pickle, Jalapeno Cheddar, or Sour Cream and Onion)
- Spray the air fryer basket with avocado oil. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Click HERE to find the BEST air fryer!
- In a small bowl, stir together the cheddar cheese and cream cheese until well combined.
- Assemble the ravioli: Lay one slice of ham on a sheet of parchment paper. Spoon about 2 heaping tablespoons of the filling into the center of the ham. Fold one end of the ham over the filling, making sure the ham completely covers the filling and meets the ham on the other side (otherwise, the filling will leak out). Fold the ends around the filling to make a square, making sure that the filling is covered well. Using your fingers, press down around the filling to even the ravioli out into a square shape. Repeat with the rest of the ham and filling; you should have 12 ravioli.
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl and beat well with a fork. Place the PORK KING GOOD pork breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Gently dip each ravioli into the egg mixture, then dredge it in the pork dust. Use your hands to press the pork dust into the ravioli, coating it well. Spray the ravioli with avocado oil and place it in the air fryer basket. Make sure to leave space between the ravioli.
- Cook the ravioli in the air fryer for 10 minutes, or until crispy, flipping after 6 minutes.
- Serve warm, garnished with fresh parsley and with ranch dressing for dipping if desired.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat in a preheated 400°F air fryer for 3 minutes, or until heated through.
513 calories, 44g fat, 27g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fiber
P:E Ratio 0.6
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Hi Maria Emmerich!
I was having a rough time with stalling until I found you. I purchased your PSMF books and have been using them for a month and the pounds have been melting away. Plus I feel so amazing. My IBD and Diverticulitis have been better controlled. So thank you for helping people like me. It is so appreciated. Hoping to someday join you on one of your trips!” Katie
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!