Carnivore Biscuits and Gravy
My keto Biscuits and Gravy recipe has been a hit around the World for many years! Even Valerie Bertinelli made my biscuits and gravy! She absolutely loved it!
I do not eat nut flours anymore yet I still wanted to enjoy my biscuits and gravy so I created a carnivore biscuit recipe that is super delicious and pairs perfectly with my carnivore gravy!
INGREDIENTS FOR CARNIVORE BISCUITS AND GRAVY
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
And if you click HERE to order Butcherbox, you can get delicious breakfast sausage to make carnivore biscuits and gravy!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
Carnivore Biscuits and Gravy
- 1 cup powdered pork rinds
- 1/4 teaspoon Redmond Real salt plus more for seasoning gravy
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 large egg whites
- 4 tablespoons butter (VERY COLD and cut into 1/5 inch pieces)
- 10 ounces ground pork
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup beef broth (or chicken broth)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. TIP: Make sure the oven is 400 degrees before you put the biscuits in otherwise the biscuits will fall.
- Grease a cookie sheet or large muffin pan. Place the egg whites into a large bowl and whip with a hand mixer on high until very stiff.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix the baking powder into the pork dust. Then cut in the butter and salt (if the butter isn't chilled, the biscuits don't turn out). Gently fold in the dry mixture into the whites. Dollop the dough onto the cookie sheet (or muffin tin) and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- To make the gravy, place the sausage in large skillet over medium heat while crumbling often. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink. Whisk in the softened cream cheese and stir to loosen the cream cheese. Add the broth and stir well to combine. Add the Parmesan and cook until mixture comes to a soft simmer and thickens, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt. Split biscuits in half and top each with gravy.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I have been overweight since second grade. In fifth and sixth grade my parents took me once a week to a children’s weight loss clinic, where group weigh-ins and talk therapy were the order of the day. I was an active kid, I was on the swim team and I showed horses, it wasn’t a lack of exercise. By the time I graduated high school I was wearing a size 22/24.When I graduated from college in 1991, I was a size 28.I was put on blood pressure medication when I was 30 and put on antidepressants a year later. Around 35 I was diagnosed with Hashimotos.In the Fall of 2016, my doctor talked to me about Metformin. He gave me a prescription that I did not fill until February of 2017. When I saw him in June of 2017, he told me that we needed to talk about insulin, I was 420 pounds.I came across Maria Emmerich and in 6 months, my doctor took me off metformin, and the antidepressants.At only 9 months, I lost 100 pounds, and my doctor cried.In 2 years, I have lost 206 pounds and am 20 pounds from my goal. I am OFF blood pressure medicines and now the only thing I am still taking is for the Hashimotos, and I am working to get off of that now thanks to Maria.I actually bought a size 12 dress the other day, because it fit! I have not worn a size 14/16 since 6th grade!Maria has helped me greatly while I have been on this journey, I live in Wisconsin and have been lucky enough to have met her in person now 6 times. Every time I see her it amazes me that she remembers me, her warmth and joy inspire me to continue on with my journey. My only regret is that I did not find this way of eating sooner.Thank you Maria, from the bottom of my heart, Meredith”
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!