Avocado Salmon Ceviche
I am blessed to live in an area where I can catch my own fresh fish. However there are times when I am craving some tasty shrimp, scallops and seafood that I am unable to get in my area. Or maybe wild caught salmon. This is why I love Cameron’s Seafood! Quality sourced seafood that is mailed right to my front door! You all know I don’t like shopping and having this delivered is one way I save time so I can utilize that time to make healthy meals for my family!
Being successful on your ketogenic lifestyle means planning. Plan plan plan = success. I understand you all are very busy with work, family, kids sporting events, working out… it is like a difficult juggling act. Every morning I wake up with a plan of attack with clients, podcasts, my workout, home schooling, creating recipes and still taking time to cook healthy meals. At the end of the day IF I get everything done, I give myself a mental “high 5!” It is hard to get everything done and in order to accomplish my main priority of making healthy food for my family I need to outsource some things and one of them is getting quality seafood from Cameron’s Seafood, organic meat from Butcherbox, organic broth from Kettle and Fire and keto pizzas from Real Good pizza delivered to me. With those products, I know I can create awesome meals every single day! I just need to find an egg delivery service! My neighbor no longer sells eggs. :(((
Over 60% of the fish eaten in the United States is farm-raised; so when you are at a restaurant do you really know if it is Wild Caught? And why should you care? Click HERE to read some scary facts!
Avocado Salmon Ceviche
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado or extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic puree
- 6 ounces salmon, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- In a large bowl, place the lime juice, avocado oil and garlic.
- Add the salmon, avocado, salt, cilantro and green onion. Stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving. Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
192 calories, 15g fat, 9g protein, 6g carbs, 3g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
A great testimony from a husband on my 30 Day Cleanse and how they are SAVING money!!!
Yes, eating healthy can actually cost you LESS!
Thank you for your love and support!