ZERO CARB CINNAMON FRY BREAD
I was just reading through my Famous Dave’s cookbook and saw the Indian Fry Bread! I thought I must try this one!
These cinnamon fry breads are like a delicious protein sparing pancake!
My boys even love my Cinnamon Fry Bread!
ZERO CARB FRY BREAD INGREDIENTS
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food like grass fed beef to make my sloppy joe recipe, pantry items, kitchen tools like my favorite blender and ice cream maker to make my easy ice cream, the top supplements to help speed up weight loss and healing, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item (or you can comment below on what you are looking for and I can send you the link). If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune, but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
- Coconut oil for frying
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 TBS vanilla egg white protein
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or other extract: almond, coconut, maple)
- 1/2 tsp stevia glycerite (or a few drops of flavored stevia)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or more if you love cinnamon)
- Pinch of Redmond Real Salt
- Dust with Swerve (or erythritol)
- Separate the eggs (save the yolks for a different recipe), and whip the whites in a clean, dry, cool bowl for a few minutes until VERY stiff). Blend in the protein powder, extract, stevia, cinnamon and salt.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium-high until a drop of water will sizzle. Once it is hot, place a circle of dough on the pan. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and place on a plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon and Swerve. Enjoy!
122 calories, 0.4g fat, 21g protein, 3g carbs
P:E Ratio 6.3
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“I’ve been Keto 2 years with close to a year stall with weight loss. I did continue to lose some inches though. I got the Art of Fat Loss (protein sparing modified fasting cookbook) and promptly lost 12 lbs since March 17 (one month).
I had already lost 70 previously on what I call the OLD Keto! 30 to go!” – Mary
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!