The BEST Steak Sauce
I LOVE steak but I love sauces even more! I’m always on the quest for making the BEST sauce for everything. My recipe testers said I blew their mind with my Ambrosia Sauce and I think this Steak Sauce recipe is going to blow your mind too!
What is your favorite cut of steak?
My favorite steak is a filet mignon! I love how tender and juicy this steak is! I use this recipe for the BEST Steak Sauce on my filet mignon whenever I have one!
This steak sauce was inspired by a steak I had at Duo Steak in Maui. They served my steak with Truffle Hollandaise. It was the best steak I ever had!
I decided to take their steak sauce idea to the next level and make brown butter which is the best! Combining these ingredients really does make this the BEST Steak Sauce ever!
To make this amazing steak sauce, I found black truffles on amazon (click HERE) and adding just a little added such an “Umami BOMB” that makes everyone fall in love with this sauce!
STEAK AND LOBSTER DEAL
We aren’t going out to eat with Covid-19 so I don’t mind spending money on delicious food I can enjoy at home! AND If you love filet mignon and you love lobster tails, I have the ULTIMATE deal for YOU!
Butcherbox is doing a SURF n TURF deal!
Want to watch us make this amazing Steak Sauce? Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup beef broth (I used Kettle & Fire brand)
- 1 tablespoon black truffles
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real salt (use code Maria15 for 15% off)
- Heat the butter in a large sauce pot over high heat. Whisk often so the butter doesn't burn on the outside of the pan. The butter will start to bubble and froth up. Whisk often at this point. The butter will start to darken and turn brown. Remove from heat and keep whisking.
- Add the cream cheese.
- After a minute, slowly add the broth, truffles and salt.
- Use a stick blender to puree until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning and truffle taste to your liking.
- Pour into a mason jar. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 7 days. This sauce will thicken a lot overnight.
- Serve with your favorite steak!
151 calories, 16g fat, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!