TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
My client Laura wanted me to share her testimony:
“Before I met Maria, I felt lost when it came to food! I had read so many conflicting reports the only foods I felt “safe” eating were fruits and vegetables! I was ALWAYS hungry within the hour of eating, so I was ALWAYS eating! I would “crash” quickly and feel distracted and nervous until I could eat my next “meal.” I allowed myself to eat only a few nuts and/or nut butter, a teeny tiny amount of cheese and a few bites of meat (I was terrified of all of the warnings of high fat and calories of these foods). FOOD WAS A MAJOR STRESS IN MY LIFE!!! After learning the facts about nutrition from Maria, my life has changed dramatically!!!!
1. I am so calm and happy!
2. I LOVE food and eating and preparing my food!
3. I always feel so satisfied and satiated after eating. I have no trouble going hours without food! (I never dreamed that to be a possibility)
4. I LOVE my body! I feel so good about myself and feel so healthy!
5. My periods are finally healthy and normal (a big change!).
6. My hair and nails grow so quickly! My hair also feels thicker.
7. My grocery bill has decreased dramatically! I used to spend $150.00 a week buying organic fruits and vegetables (several bags to sustain me throughout the week! I was eating sometimes 4 or 5 bananas a day!). Now I don’t even need to go to the store! I’ve estimated an annual savings of at least $2,000 possibly more!
8. I am so happy not having to go to the store every week! It is so much less stressful!
9. My favorite preparation of meat is the crock-pot…cannot get any easier than that!!!”
10. My triglycerides are 14!”
Laura recently hiked the Camino Trail in Spain and did it 100% keto!
Why Soy Is Bad
Soy protein isn’t the health food it claims to be! About 20 percent of babies in the United States are now fed soy formula, but the estrogens in soy can cause long term harm your baby’s sexual development and reproductive health that is irreversible. Babies consuming soy formula ingest about 5 birth control pills worth of estrogen every day.
1. THYROID ISSUES: Phytoestrogens are estrogen like. Mega consumption of these isoflavone are found in soy burgers, milk, soybutter and are very harmful for thyroid function.
2. CANCER: The estrogenic and toxic effect is linked to breast, uterus, and thyroid cancer.
3. INFERTILITY: Soy is linked to growth disorders, thyroid problems, infertility, and tumors.
4. TIRED TOXIC LIVER: Soy has toxic chemicals that clog up the liver and can’t be metabolized, unless fermented.
5. MINERAL DEFICIENCIES: Soy has anti-nutrient properties that block absorption of minerals from intestines (which in turn slows the thyroid).
6. DIGESTION: Contains enzymes inhibitors that reduce protein digestion.
7. Processed soy protein contains carcinogens such as nitrates.
The total caloric intake from soy in the Chinese diet is only 1.5%. Modern soy doesn’t resemble traditional Asian soy in any way. And to make matters worse, soy has become one of the biggest genetically modified crops in the world, with most (over 90%) of it being GMO. So, now we have all this soy milk, most of which is not organic, going into our babies, and our general population, who all believe it is healthy; all because of marketing.