If you want to impress your spouse for dinner, you MUST try this! Smoking is way easier than you would think.
In the video, you will see how I smoke 8 racks of ribs then save them for easy dinners to put in my delay timer oven so they are done when we get home from work.
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
WHERE TO BUY RIBS
ButcherBox is an amazing company that mails tasty organic grass-fed beef, pasture-raised pork and chicken right to your front door! They save me so much time by not having to run to the grocery store! I always have something to make. Even just grilling up a steak or frying up a tasty burger or pork chops for an easy keto meal; I have something from ButcherBox in the freezer I can easily make such as my smoked ribs using quality organic ribs!
Some people have gotten upset that I don’t support local farmers, but they are jumping to conclusions because I DO! We purchase a cow from a local farmer (a former client of mine!) however, I have so many clients who do not have the space for 3 full-sized chest freezers like we have. There are so many people living in small apartments with a small freezer and do not have the room for purchasing large amounts of meat. This is anther reason I love Butcherbox, they work with quality farms and send just enough to fill a small freezer and last you the month. It is a win, win!
THE BEST SMOKER
Are you looking for a perfect Father’s Day gift? Might I suggest a smoker? This not only is a gift for him but for you! He can help out making dinner!
- 4 racks baby back ribs
- Fine grain sea salt
- Apple cider vinegar, for sprinkling on the smoked ribs before cooking
- Place the ribs on a clean cutting board. Liberally season both sides of the ribs with salt.
- To smoke the meat: Read the manufacturer’s directions for your smoker before you begin. There are wood, electric, propane, and charcoal smokers, and each type works differently. Start the smoker and, if your smoker came with a water bowl, add water to it. When slow-cooking meat, it is essential that you have a thermometer to monitor the temperature of the smoker. When the temperature reaches 225°F to 250°F, you can start smoking the ribs. If you use the smoker we have, it registers it for you. Click HERE to find (makes a great gift!)
- Place the ribs in the smoker and secure the lid so that it is airtight and no smoke escapes. Every so often, check the temperature and adjust the air vents to maintain a temperature of 225°F to 250°F. Smoke the meat for 2 to 3 hours, depending on how smoky you like your ribs; the longer you smoke, the more intense the smoke flavor will be. Add more fuel to the smoker if needed to maintain the temperature, and add more soaked wood chips if the smoke starts to dissipate.
- After 2 to 3 hours, remove the ribs from the smoker. At this point, the meat still needs to be fully cooked at a higher temperature, which is best done on a grill or in the oven. You can either cook the entire amount now or divide the ribs into portions for quick and easy meals (see Tip / Single Serving Option opposite).
- To prepare the ribs for cooking: Transfer the ribs to a large sheet of foil lined with unbleached parchment paper. Generously sprinkle the meat with vinegar and tightly seal the foil packet closed. Note: Make sure that there are no holes in the foil or the ribs will dry out.
- To cook the ribs: Preheat a grill to medium-low (275°F) or the oven to 275°F. Place the tightly wrapped ribs on the grill or in the oven and cook for 2 to 2½ hours, until the meat is tender. Remove the ribs from the grill or oven and take them out of the packets.
- If you prefer a crispy edge, turn the grill or broiler to high. Return the ribs to the grill or oven with the meaty side toward the heat (meaty side down if using a grill, meaty side up if using the oven) and grill or broil for 5 minutes on one side to crisp the edges.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Phone Client Testimony of the Day: “Maria, Where have you been all my life ! lol 9 lbs # down from when we first talked. Total of 30 lbs in 6 weeks! I have had my pants taken in already,(I don’t want to buy too many things new till I lose more #lbs) I wake up feeling like I had a good night sleep and I am happy all day long. This is the best way to live everyday ! Thank you!” – Shirley
7 Day Keto Cleanse Testimony: “THANK YOU!!! Down 10lbs and today is starting my 5th day on the Keto Cleanse!!!” – Michelle
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!