If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price! I even have a keto cheesecake delivery option if you do not want to make my pumpkin cheesecake yourself! Click HERE to find!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
- 1½ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup Swerve (2 tsp stevia glycerite)
- 1 tsp Redmond Real Salt
- 1 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1 egg
- 3 8-ounce packages Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Swerve (or erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 dash ground cloves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- CRUST: In a medium sized bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener and salt. Add the butter and combine well. Add the egg and stir to combine until smooth. Press onto bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese, ½ cup of the Swerve and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Remove 1 cup plain batter; place in small bowl. Stir remaining ¼ cup Swerve, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter. Spoon pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter. Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- If using a springform pan, wrap the outside of it with tin foil so any oils don't leak out into oven. Bake 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 slices. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- If you don't want to make my keto pumpkin cheesecake, I have a keto cheesecake delivery option if you do not want to make my pumpkin cheesecake yourself! Click HERE to find!
Traditional Cheesecake = 680 calories, 45g fat, 11g protein, 63g carbs, 3g fiber
"Healthified" Cheesecake = 406 calories, 40g fat, 10g protein, 7g carbs, 4g fiber (79% fat, 9% protein, 9% carbs)