Protein Sparing Egg Wraps
I work with clients around the World on my Keto-Adapted.com website and many times clients in other countries get discouraged they can’t find some healthy products I promote such as egg wraps.
This is why I wanted to show all of you this delicious and simple recipe for protein sparing wraps that are basically homemade egg wraps!
These protein sparing wraps work great for a protein sparing sandwich wrap! Feel free to fill them with tuna salad, egg salad, turkey, chicken, taco meat or whatever your heart desires! My protein sparing egg wrap recipe is so versatile!
HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN SPARING EGG WRAPS
Adding gelatin to my homemade egg wraps adds a delicious chewy texture!
Further Food gelatin and collagen peptides are both excellent sources of collagen. Both their Collagen & Gelatin are sourced from the highest quality, grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free, and antibiotic free bovine collagen.
The benefits of collagen and gelatin are astounding! Just eating my delicious Protein Sparing Bagels helps support skin elasticity & hydration, longer hair & nails, stronger bones & joints, faster recovery between workouts, increased flexibility, improved digestion, and it even keeps you feeling full and satiated for longer!
Further Food Collagen Peptides dissolve instantly in any recipe, and Gelatin Powder naturally thickens recipes. It’s perfect for making protein sparing egg wraps, dairy free ice cream, jello, sugar free gummies, no bake cheesecake, or panna cotta!
Use code MARIAMINDBODY is for 20% off site-wide !
Click HERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparing and how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
- 6 egg whites (or 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg)
- 2½ tablespoons Further Food gelatin
- ¼ teaspoon Redmond Real salt (Redmond garlic salt or onion salt)
- OPTIONAL ADDITIONS:
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1½ teaspoonS Pizza Seasoning
- 1½ teaspoons Taco Seasoning
- 1½ teaspoons BBQ Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place a piece of parchment onto 3 baking sheets and spray with avocado oil spray.
- Place the egg whites into a blender. Add the Further Food gelatinand salt and blend the mixture well.
- Divide the mixture onto the 3 prepared baking sheets. Use a spatula to spread the mixture into a large round circle that is very thin (almost see-through).
- Place in the oven to bake for 7-10 minutes or until cooked through (not browned at all).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. It will become pliable as it cools.
- Use the homemade egg wraps to make protein sparing sandwich wraps and fill with turkey, chicken, egg salad, tuna salad or whatever you prefer!
- Store homemade egg wraps in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
55 calories, 1g fat, 12g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fiber
P:E Ratio 12
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Doesn’t Carole look AMAZING??? She lost 90 pounds!
“Thank you Maria Emmerich!
I lost 90 pounds!
I am turning 63 this month and I feel better than ever!
If I can do it, anyone can!” Carole
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!