No Bake Cheesecake with Zero Carb Crust
In the summer I don’t want to turn on the oven to heat up the house but I do like making cute keto desserts for company. One of my go-to easy and cute desserts is my no-bake cheesecake! This time I made my no-bake cheesecake with a zero carb crust!
I love to make cute desserts in jars! They are simple yet so elegant!
If you aren’t interested in a pork rind pie crust, you can use my other keto crust that I used for my dairy free no bake cheesecake (click HERE to find that recipe.)
If you want to watch us make this No Bake Cheesecake with Zero Carb Crust, subscribe to our new YouTube Channel to get updated when the video comes out which will be in a day or two, and comment below on what video recipe we should make next!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
- Place the pork rinds in a food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs. Add the coconut oil/butter, cinnamon and stevia. Scrape the sides to combine the mixture well.
- Divide the mixture into small jars and press with your fingers to compact the crust.
- To make the filling, place the heavy cream into a large bowl and use a hand mixture to combine until the cream whips to medium peaks. Add the natural sweetener and combine until well mixed.
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla and salt and combine until smooth.
- Divide the filling into the small jars.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 5 days.
368 calories, 36g fat, 7g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Maria and Craig! I wish I could tag you. I could hug you both so tight!
Your plan works!
I have never seen results like this in my life! I have been keto for 2 years and took part in many 90 day challenges and never had results like I have in the past 30 days. I will post pictures in the comments of my 30 day before/after. I lost 11.6 lbs (even the 3 I gained during my period) and 18 inches!! Eighteen! Wow! Today I am having a “cheat” day by making your bacon cheeseburger pizza and your chocolate milkshakes, then tomorrow onto round two of the 30 day cleanse! I love that my “cheat” day isn’t really a cheat at all, thanks to you!
You are my heroes!” – HeidiJo