Dairy Free No-Bake Cheesecake
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
30 Day Accelerated Meal Plan Testimony:
DAIRY FREE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
I often tell my clients to go dairy free which saddens me… I am from Wisconsin… cheese capitol of the world! But there are many reasons why one should cut dairy.
A phone client introduced me to this fantastic product. Once I tried it, I thought….hmmmm, I bet if I don’t heat it I can make a dessert with it! It turned out perfect!
If you are dairy free and miss that creamy sweet texture of a cheesecake, you must try this!
To find out more info and nutritional info on Kite Hill Cream Cheese Spread click HERE.
- 2 tablespoons almond flour (or almond meal)
- 2 tablespoons crushed salted almonds
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners (or equivalent)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners (or equivalent)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 (8 oz) package Kite Hill cream cheese spread
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped clean (or 1 teaspoon vanilla)
- To make the crust, mix all the ingredients until well combined. Place 1 heaping tablespoon into the bottom of a small dessert cup. Press down using your fingers. Set aside.
- Mix gelatin and natural sweetener in
smallbowl. Add almond milk; stir 5 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese spread and vanilla beans in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until well combined. Pour about ¼ cup mixture over the crust into each dessert cup.
- Place in fridge to chill for about 3 hours.
Traditional Cheesecake = 387 calories, 25g fat, 6g protein, 29g carbs, 1g fiber
"Healthified" Cheesecake = 247 calories, 25g fat, 6.9g protein, 5g carbs, 2.2g fiber