Dairy Free No-Bake Cheesecake
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
30 Day Accelerated Meal Plan Testimony:
DAIRY FREE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
I often tell my clients to go dairy free which saddens me… I am from Wisconsin… cheese capitol of the world! But there are many reasons why one should cut dairy.
A phone client introduced me to this fantastic product. Once I tried it, I thought….hmmmm, I bet if I don’t heat it I can make a dessert with it! It turned out perfect!
If you are dairy free and miss that creamy sweet texture of a cheesecake, you must try this!
To find out more info and nutritional info on Kite Hill Cream Cheese Spread click HERE.
Dairy Free No-Bake Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons almond flour or almond meal
- 2 tablespoons crushed salted almonds
- 2 tablespoons Natural Sweetener or equivalent
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Further Food gelatin
- 1/4 cup Natural Sweetener or equivalent
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 8 oz package Kite Hill cream cheese spread
- 1 vanilla bean scraped clean (or 1 teaspoon vanilla)
- To make the crust, mix all the ingredients until well combined. Place 1 heaping tablespoon into the bottom of a small dessert cup. Press down using your fingers. Set aside.
- Mix gelatin and natural sweetener in <g class="gr_ gr_62 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="62" data-gr-id="62">small</g> bowl. Add almond milk; stir 5 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese spread and vanilla beans in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until well combined. Pour about 1/4 cup mixture over the crust into each dessert cup.
- Place in fridge to chill for about 3 hours.
Traditional Cheesecake = 387 calories, 25g fat, 6g protein, 29g carbs, 1g fiber
"Healthified" Cheesecake = 247 calories, 25g fat, 6.9g protein, 5g carbs, 2.2g fiber
Thanks, I have been waiting for this! Three of us in our family can handle dairy and one cant, solves that problem nicely. I made it this morning, yum. Thanks.
This makes my day- when I saw you post about Kite Hill, my first thought was- hope she can make a cheesecake out of this – and here it is!
Thanks for sharing my testimony! I’m still loving the plan and have become a member of keto-adapted. I’m learning so much.
Thanks for sending 😍😍😍😍
Maria, this proves you do love me !!!! LOL I can’t wait to try it!!!! I love cheesecake but need to do dairy free until I heal enough (maybe forever) so this is so wonderful that I do not have to feel deprived 🙂
BTW I did try to bake it (kit hill cream cheese) and it turned out ok but I only like it straight out of the freezer (sliced already). I used your crustless cheescake recipe. Thanks again!!!!
Hi. The grass fed gelatin in the recipe…Is that the one that gels up or the one that dissolves?
Is this allowed on pure protein and fat days?
For those who find Whole Foods out of their price range, here’s a DIY recipe for the almond cream cheese spread: http://fastpaleo.com/recipe/almond-cream-cheese/
Whole Foods is WAY out of my driving range here.
Thank you so much! Just made it ☺
Is that recipe enough to make 8 ounces?
I love cheesecake and can’t handle dairy. This looks so yummy! I don’t have ramekins, could undo this in a muffin tin or make a pie out of it?
Can regular cream cheese be used in this recipe?
Sure, but then it won’t be dairy free.
Would I need to triple recipe to make a regular size cheesecake? I need one for work.
Hmmmm. I haven’t tried but it should work!
Will this freeze well?! How long can it last in refrigerator?
Yes, it should freeze ok. Or last up to a week or so in fridge.
I look forward to trying this! Which grass fed gelatin do you use? I can’t find it in your Amazon store. Thank you.
I like this one: