Keto Pumpkin Mousse
I used to enjoy spending a whole day in the kitchen creating beautiful desserts, but after having kids, I’m all about “quick and easy!” I still love to be in the kitchen, but the boys often want me to play with them; also if they want to help me make something such as a Pumpkin Mousse, I want it to be as easy as possible because I know it is going to take twice as long to make as well as twice as long to clean up their mess.
So if you really want to impress your dinner guests but you are not much of a baker, you must try my keto pumpkin mousse. It is everything decadent that Pumpkin Pie has to offer without all of the trouble of making a pie crust. Plus, my keto pumpkin mousse is egg free for those of you who sadly can’t have eggs!
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup Swerve confectioners (or allulose)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Crushed walnuts or pecans for serving
- Place the pumpkin, 1 cup cream, natural sweetener, spices and vanilla in a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, combine until very smooth. Set aside.
- Whip remaining heavy cream to soft peaks (OR use a whip cream canister like THIS one) and fold into pumpkin mixture. Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle crushed nuts over the top before serving.
178 calories, 16.8g fat, 1.5g protein, 5.8g carbs, 1.6g fiber
85% fat, 3% protein, 13% carbs
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Maria I hope it’s okay to share this. These pics were taken 9 DAYS apart.I have obviously gotten a little vitamin D also but the difference is amazing to me.I feel wonderful!!! Thank you thank you!!! I can’t wait to see what the next 21 days have in store. And I lost 13 pounds so far!! Crazy!!” Bridget
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!