Keto Christmas Tree Roll Ups
My Christmas Tree Roll Ups are a crowd favorite! And I love making this healthy holiday appetizer because they are so easy!
I am always looking for ways to make the holidays a little bit easier, yet still keeping the magic. Christmas can be stressful! That is why I love this healthy holiday keto appetizer!
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHRISTMAS TREE ROLL UPS
To make my keto Christmas Tree Roll Ups, I used Outer Aisle Wraps.
Outer Aisle makes delicious wraps that are a perfect keto tortilla replacement and makes a great keto pizza crust! The new broccoli wraps are so good and only 2 grams of total carbs and 7 grams of protein!
I love that the Outer Aisle wraps are made from quality ingredients! They are perfect for making a sandwich on the go!
My Christmas Tree Rolls Ups are not only cute, they are really easy to make! Especially when all you have to do is open up a package of Outer Aisle to create a delicious holiday appetizer to serve in no time!
Stock up on Outer Aisle for your upcoming holiday parties!
Use code MARIA to save!
- 2 (8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 jar (4 ounces) pimentos, drained and patted dry
- 1 jar (4 ounces) green chilis, drained and patted dry
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 green onions - chopped
- ¾ cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large Outer Aisle cauliflower or broccoli wraps, warmed (use code MARIA to save)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Salsa for serving
- In a large bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese and the taco seasoning until evenly combined. Add the pimentos, green chilis, black olives, green onions and cheddar cheese. Stir gently until combined well.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture on the 4 Outer Aisle warm wraps. Use a spatula to spread the mixture on each wrap in an even layer. Keep the mixture ½ inch from the edge. (NOTE: if the Outer Aisle wraps are not warm, they might crack when you roll them up.)
- Roll up the Outer Aisle wraps. Set on a plate and cover it with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until cream cheese is firm. Using a serrated knife, cut the wraps into ½-inch slices.
- Stack in layers to form a Christmas Tree shape. Garnish with cherry tomato as ornaments and a cheddar cheese star. Serve with salsa.
114 calories, 9g fat, 4g protein, 3g carbs, 0.5g fiber
P:E Ratio 0.4
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“THANK YOU MARIA EMMERICH! This is what your help has done for me!
A mom of 5, and business owner with employees…parents that depend on me. I reversed, super high bp, pre-diabetes, terrible hormone imbalance, pre-arthritis, insomnia and a slew of other things.
I must give people your website information at least once a week. Ive lost 150 in fat and massed about 20 lbs in muscle. XOXOX” -Robyn