Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza
Have you tried my Carnivore Pizza Crust yet? It is an absolute HIT! Everyone LOVES it!
We have been making my Carnivore Crust a lot here and I wanted to mix up the flavors. I love BBQ sauce on pizza so I thought, I should do a Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza!
I made my homemade keto BBQ Sauce using Primal Kitchen’s Ketchup instead of my homemade keto ketchup to save time so I could spend more time on my bicycle!
I am more like you than you realize… you can find me opening a jar of Primal Kitchen sauces quite often to help save time.
Life gets busy and sometimes we need to find shortcuts. I once always made my own bone broth, sauces, marinara sauces, but that’s because there weren’t any good store-bought options. Now I find myself making my my keto BBQ Sauce with Primal Kitchen Ketchup! It is delicious, organic and they do not have any sugar nor vegetable oils in the ingredients!
Primal Kitchen products are not only filled with top quality ingredients, it is also delicious! I love that I can easily open a jar and use it to make my keto BBQ Sauce in an instant!
Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off!
There are no excuses for not eating keto! The food is delicious and check out this YouTube video of us making this delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza! Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
- 1 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real garlic salt (use code Maria15 for 15% off)
- 1 cup Kettle and Fire Chicken broth (or water)
- 1¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter (or cream cheese)
- ¾ cup powdered pork rinds (Pork Panko)
- 1 egg
- ⅛ teaspoonRedmond Real salt
- BBQ SAUCE:
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (coconut or apple cider vinegar)
- ½ teaspoon Redmond Real onion salt
- ½ teaspoon Redmond Real garlic salt
- ½ teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup smoked Gouda cheese (or more mozzarella)
- Slices of Red onion
- Fresh Parsley leaves
- Diced bacon
- If you have a pizza stone, place it into the oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.To make the chicken, season the breast on all sides with garlic salt. Place a trivet into a 6 quart Instant Pot. Add the broth or water into the bottom. Place the chicken onto the trivet.Seal and press Manual for 6 minutes. Once finished, allow to Naturally release for 10 minutes then release the rest of the pressure. Remove the breast from the Instant Pot and cut into ¼ inch cubes. Set aside.
- While the chicken cooks, make the crust. Place the mozzarella and the butter in a heat safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is entirely melted. Stir well.
- Add the powdered pork rinds, egg and salt and using a hand mixer, combine well.
- Put the dough on the greased piece of parchment paper on a flat baking sheet and pat out with your hands to make a large round circle.
- If you are using a pizza stone, transfer the pizza on the parchment and slide it onto to the hot pizza stone in the oven by sliding the parchment and pizza from the baking sheet onto the stone. Bake for 5 minutes or until the crust starts to get a little golden.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. To make the BBQ sauce, place all the ingredients in a large bowl, stir well to combine.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread the ½ of the sauce all over the top of the crust. Place rest of the sauce into a medium bowl and toss the cooked chicken into it. Top the pizza with the coated chicken, cheeses, and slices of onion and diced bacon if desired.
- Place back into the oven and bake the pizza until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley if desired.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat slices on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“Maria, I just wanted to give you an update and to tell you “Thank you” again. I am still a work in progress and have a ways to go, but my biggest victory to date is that I am off of 100mg of Atenolol and down 63 pounds AND I’m OFF ALL BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION!
I still have 50 pounds to go. I was stuck between 203 and 206 for over 8 months. I weaned myself off the Atenolol (which my Dr is now aware of ) and now I am down to 192, and feeling so much better. I am such a label reader now and whenever I purchase something “new” to try, my husband always asks me if it is Maria approved You and Craig have been a God send to my husband and I and we love you guys! Thank you!!! ” Lisa
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!