SUGAR FREE BACON
It is hard to find bacon without sugar and when you do it is VERY expensive! That is why I order Butcherbox bacon! It is sugar free and it is mailed to my front door!
If you LOVE bacon like my son does, you are going to want to check this out!
Butcherbox is doing a special deal when you sign up now!
Click HERE to get a the CURRENT Butcherbox Deal!
If you’re an existing ButcherBox member I’ve got deals for you too.
Skip the stores with all the temptations and get quality food mailed to your front door!
Click HERE to access member deals and specials. You’ll find exclusive and limited time offers as well as new product launches like lobster, ground bison, seafood sampler, cast-iron favorites, their legendary bacon blast (10 packs of bacon for just $5/pack), and so much more. Their member deals are constantly changing so be sure to click HERE!
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED MEATLOAF
OH MY WORD! This bacon wrapped stuffed meatloaf is the BEST meatloaf recipe ever! If you love jalapeno poppers, you are going to love this stuffed meatloaf!
This keto meatloaf is going to get even your non-keto friends and family drooling and asking for more!
If you don’t eat pork, you can use beef bacon or make the meatloaf without the bacon weave on the outside.
We recorded a YouTube video making my Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Meatloaf!
Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel so you do not miss a video and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto!
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Meatloaf
- 16 slices sugar free bacon
- 1 pound ground beef 85% lean
- ⅔ cup diced mushrooms for umami and moisture
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened (Kite Hill Cream cheese if dairy free)
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese omit if dairy free
- 3 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon Redmond organic garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the bacon onto a large piece of parchment paper. Weave the bacon. Under, over, under, over to make it look like a checker board. Lift the parchment with the square of weaved bacon into a 9 by 5 inch meatloaf pan.
- Mix together ground beef, mushroom, eggs, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl until combined. Press about 3/4 of the meat mixture into the bacon in the pan and up the sides of a loaf pan, leaving a well in the middle.
- In another large bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, jalapeno peppers and garlic salt. Press cream cheese mixture into the well of the meatloaf. Cover with remaining meat mixture, pressing along the edges to seal.
- Fold the bacon in a weave over the meatloaf mixture. Pull the meatloaf out of the pan and place it on a wire rack over a baking sheet with edges (to catch the baking grease).
- Place it in the oven to cook for 35 to 45 minutes or until bacon is crisp on the outside and meatloaf is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in a baking dish in a preheated 350°F oven for a few minutes or until warmed through
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
I just had to share my results…So in the beginning of the year I decided to try the meal plan provided in 30 Day Ketogenic Cleanse, mainly so I didn’t have to come up with a weekly menu or grocery list. I wasn’t thinking that I would see much weight change. BOY WAS I WRONG! Two weeks into the meal plan weight started melting off. I started the 30 Day Cleanse snuggly fitting into a size 6. By the time the 30 days were over I was loosely fitting into a size 4. My mind was blown away. I was feeling better every day. I finally felt in control instead of food controlIng me. I was so excited, I didn’t want to stop with just the cleanse so I continued with the meal plan provided in Easy Dairy Free Ketogenic Cookbook. Again, MIND BLOWN. I’m now fitting into size 2…..WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?
I’m super passionate about this lifestyle (not just KETO, but the supplements and fitness as well) My goal is to be one of your KETO Coaches one day. You and Craig have helped me change from the inside out…Thank you! Thank! Thank you! You are both such an inspiration!” Kristen W.️
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages!
Click HERE to check out my NEW Keto Packages!
Thank you so much for this! My husband has always complained about meatloaf being flavorless and I am super excited to try this one loaded with flavor! Quick question for you. I have been adding 1/8 tsp real salt or 1/8 tsp potassium to my 24 oz water bottle four times a day. I still feel thirsty, though. Should I be adding more salt/potassium or should I up it to five times a day? Thoughts?
I would just drink to thirst. Add water as needs (with a little electrolytes in it).
You had me at jalapeno.
I just made this meatloaf with my granddaughter, and OMGGGG! Maria this is beyond outstanding!!!!!
That was SO delicious!
Directions were plenty clear.
Made a beautiful presentation.
Utilized my grill as the oven to keep the heat out of the kitchen.
No pictures because we forgot and wanted to eat it!