Easy Protein Sparing Pizza Crust
If you love pizza, you must try my Easy Protein Sparing Pizza Crust recipe!
This recipe for my Easy Protein Sparing Pizza Crust makes 4 crusts. If you only want to make 2 crusts, feel free to cut the recipe in 1/2. However, I suggest to make 4 pizzas and freeze them for easy dinners!
I grew up in Medford, Wisconsin, home of the first frozen pizza: Tombstone! It started in a bar located across the street from a graveyard. My dad worked at the bar making pizzas for his friend who owned it. When the pizzas started to get popular, my dad’s friend asked him if he wanted to be a part of the business. He politely said no, since my grandpa owned a plumbing and heating business and my dad always knew that he was destined to be a plumber (which he is to this day, as are my brothers). But this is one of the reasons I make this Easy Protein Sparing Pizza Crust often and always have them in my freezer. I grew up with pizzas in the freezer at all times!
To make my Easy Protein Sparing Pizza Crust, I used my favorite NEW Monk Fruit Allulose Blend from Impact! Other sweeteners will not work as well with my pizza crust recipe. Allulose melts unlike erythritol which helps make the pizza crust delicious and chewy.
Impact makes really great sweeteners! Other low-quality sugar substitutes often taste bitter, have artificial ingredients, additives, and fillers. Impact provides healthier, tastier solutions!
I highly suggest to order a few bags of their sweetener so you can make a lot of my yummy protein sparing pizza crusts! It is so easy and perfect for healthy dinners in an instant!
Another cool thing that I LOVE that Impact is that they do not use plastic and really cares about the environment!
Click HERE to find Impact sweeteners! and use code MARIA15 to SAVE!
Click HERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparing and how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
Easy Protein Sparing Pizza Crust
EASY PROTEIN SPARING PIZZA CRUST:
EASY SUGAR FREE PIZZA SAUCE:
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese optional, omit for dairy free
- 2 tablespoons allulose
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
OPTIONAL PIZZA TOPPINGS:
- Shredded mozzarella
- Italian Sausage
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare 4 large baking sheets by placing a piece of parchment on them and avocado oil spray. Set aside.
- Place the egg white protein, Impact allulose, salt, and cream of tartar into the bowl of your stand mixer (or any large bowl). Stir to combine well.
- Add the water. Turn the mixer to high (or a hand mixer on high speed) and whip for at least 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Click HERE to find the 8 quart stand mixer I have so I can make a double batch of pizza crusts at once! Makes a GREAT gift!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden.
- Meanwhile make the sugar free pizza sauce by placing all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Remove the crust from the oven and top each crust with marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella and any pizza toppings you prefer.
- You can either cover well and freeze the pizzas or bake them in a 375 degree F oven for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- ClickHERE to watch a very helpful video on Protein Sparingand how to do PSMF properly and avoid the weight loss mistakes I see all the time!
9 calories, 1g fat, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY