Easy Blender Marinara Sauce
If you have never made your own Marinara Sauce you are in for a real treat! Not only is this Blender Marinara Sauce SO easy, it is so delicious too!
While I was teaching Keto in Italy, we would often talk about our favorite Keto Recipes and how to make the keto lifestyle easier. One woman named Katya told me about her special Easy Blender Marinara Sauce recipe. I was so intrigued my this amazing recipe, I made it as soon as I got home. I asked Katya if I could share this Easy Blender Marinara Sauce recipe with you and she gladly said yes.
I made a keto Youtube video for you to show you not only how easy this blender marinara sauce is, I also decided to keep the video camera rolling to show you how I get many recipes done in one day!
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil or lard
- 2 teaspoons fine grain sea salt
- OPTIONAL: 2 teaspoons stevia glycerite for optional sweetness
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a piece of parchment on a rimmed baking sheet. Place the tomatoes, onion, garlic and basil leaves on the parchment. Use your hands to mix the melted coconut oil into the vegetables. Sprinkle mixture evenly with salt. Place into the oven to roast the vegetables for 20 minutes or until the garlic is soft and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and place mixture into a blender. Pulse until you have a sauce with a few chunks if desired. Use over cabbage pasta or store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Can be frozen for up to a month. To reheat place in a saucepan over medium heat for 3 minutes or until heated through.
64 calories, 6g fat, 1g protein, 4g carbs, 1g fiber
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY