Deviled Egg Dip with Carnivore Chips
The holidays are coming!
My husband’s birthday is on Christmas Day and since he is a carnivore for his health issues, I am always looking for ways to make his day a little more special. Since he loves deviled eggs, I created a deviled egg dip and I served it with carnivore crisps!
I love this time of year! Craig’s birthday is on Christmas Day so I always like to make that day special with carnivore recipes. He loves deviled eggs so I created a deviled egg dip to enjoy with carnivore chips!
HOW TO MAKE DEVILED EGG DIP
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Deviled Egg Dip with Carnivore Chips
- 12 large hard boiled eggs peeled
- 1/3 cup bacon mayo (or butter mayo)
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened (or more mayo if dairy free)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- dash Smoked paprika
- Carnivore crisps chicken breast (or any flavor)
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and slice in quarters. Then place the quarters into a food processor and pulse until you have small pieces.
- Add the mayo, cream cheese and Dijon and pulse until well combined. Add the pickle juice, hot sauce and salt and pulse until smooth. Scrape the sides to ensure even mixing.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Place the mixture into a cute serving dish and garnish with chives and paprika if desired. Serve with Carnivore Crisps and enjoy!
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
Doesn’t Jane look AMAZING? I’m SO proud of her!
“I found this pic this week… my wedding day 21 years ago at a whopping 500 lbs.
Compare it to the second pic which was me yesterday at 170 lbs.
I didn’t find Maria Emmerich until February 2021. The day after I got my first covid vaccine in February, I said to myself how fortunate I was to have survived the pandemic as I saw so many heavy overweight and unhealthy people on various meds, dying all around me.
I knew then I had to make a change and God brought Maria and Craig into my life. Thanks to them, their books (I own them all) and their websites, facebook pages and wisdom and experience, I have completely changed my way of eating and I refer to her as my Guru.
I have been able to do things in the past year that I have never been able to do in 59 years prior. Better late than never! I have much adventures to make up for. Carpe diem!
I am truly thankful to you, Maria Wojcik Emmerich! May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family!” -Jane
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!