Crispy Sticky Asian Chicken Wings
My boys LOVE chicken wings!
What’s not to love about a crispy sticky Asian wing?
Before allulose came along, I was never able to create a sticky sauce for chicken wings.
I used Wholesome Yum Allulose Simple Syrup to make these delicious Crispy Sticky Asian Wings! You must try this recipe!
If you haven’t noticed, I do not allow advertising on my site.
I just didn’t agree with some of the products that were advertised. They were keto products, but they were unhealthy and I would never personally eat most of the products. It was hard to say no to blog advertisements; they pay thousands of dollars a month, but I just felt uncomfortable about having the products I didn’t recommend on my website.
Instead, I have created a shopping list where you can find all the healthy ingredients that are difficult to find in the grocery store (and if you do find them, they are often very expensive).
I have done a lot of detective work and found the lowest prices on for all of the products I use and love. Everything from food, pantry items, kitchen tools, supplements, and skin products are on my list.
I rarely waste time in the grocery store because I find everything online for a way better price!
All you have to do is click on the words in my recipes and it will take you right to the correct item. If you add them to your cart I get a tiny commission that helps me afford to keep practicing recipes (Recipe experimenting can costing me a fortune!…but I love helping!).
I also have GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS on the list!
Happy Shopping and THANK YOU for all your support!!!
Crispy Sticky Asian Chicken Wings
CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS:
STICKY ASIAN SAUCE:
- 5 tablespoons organic tamari sauce soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Wholesome Yum simple syrup
- 4 tablespoons Wholesome Yum brown allulose
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass paste or lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce optional umami bomb!
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Green onions sliced on the diagonal
- Place a piece of parchment on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Dry the chicken wings well with paper towels.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and add the baking powder, salt and pepper. Toss to combine so there is a light coating all over each wing. Discard any remaining coating.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the baking sheet with skin side up. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the wings are golden and crispy. Take out of the oven to cool slightly.
- While the chicken wings bake, prepare the sticky Asian sauce. Place all of the sauce ingredients into a saucepan, stir and bring to the boil. Allow to bubble for 5-10 minutes until the sauce reduces and thickens slightly (it will thicken as it cools). Remove from the heat.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and very carefully pour over the sticky sauce. Toss to combine. Garnish with green onions sliced on the diagonal.
TESTIMONY OF THE DAY
“My husband and I recently did the health assessment. For different health and life reasons. We are now on the supplement plan from both our health assessments. We are so impressed! Both of us have been Keto since February of 2017. No cheats, however we became very lazy.
We have been following The Emmerich way for about 6 months. What a difference!
The hubby had plateaued and since taking the supplements and following what Maria and Craig suggested, he has lost 14 pounds!
I have more clarity, sleep better, headaches are gone, I could go on and on about the benefits and I have also lost about 5 pounds (weight loss was not my number one goal). We both feel so much better! We highly recommend the health assessment with getting your macros right and following the suggestions.
Thank you Maria Wojcik Emmerich and Craig Emmerich! xo” – Cathy
Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my Mind-blowing Keto School!