Breakfast asparagus, with bacon and eggs
I am sharing one of my favorite breakfasts…breakfast asparagus, with eggs and bacon, keep reading for the recipe.
Subscription Site NEW features for Platinum Members!
We are really excited about our new site. It gives members tons of support, Q&A support, weekly webinars with Maria and Craig, tons of exclusive recipes and even the ability to make meal plans and grocery lists on your own! We just added some great new features to the meal planner for platinum members. Check them out here:
Just CLICK HERE to sign up for these great features!
I’m all about quick and easy meals! That is how I have to roll, especially with homeschooling and keeping up with phone clients. That is why I love one-pot-meals!
This breakfast looks difficult, but it really isn’t. All you need is one skillet, a few minutes and a tasty breakfast is served!
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 6 sprigs trimmed asparagus
- 2 eggs
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Trim the asparagus and discard the woody stems.
- Heat the diced bacon in a cast iron skillet and cook on medium heat for 4 minutes or until crispy. Remove bacon pieces from skillet, leaving the drippings.
- Add the asparagus to the hot pan and cook until asparagus is crisp tender, about 5 minutes (depending on how thick the asparagus is). Crack 2 eggs over the asparagus. Sprinkle with chives, salt and pepper.
- Saute on medium-low just until whites are set and yolks are soft.
- Add diced bacon and serve. Best served fresh.
My husband sent me this photo… I think Amazon doesn’t understand ketogenic diets… I am listed as the #2 seller in “Low Fat” diet books! LOL!